WHERE IS THE PLASTER?????

Members online

No members online now.
Called in b nq today for.some.scrim n pva. Some multi there . 4 pallets gone in a hour 10 bags per trade card . Kid next to me didnt have a card so I let him put 5 on mine . Cant have been selling em as he remembered he also wanted scrim n pva when I went for some. Anyway they never charged us for pva . Bill was 82 quid and he paid odd 2 quid so double bonus

Called in b nq today for.some.scrim n pva. Some multi there . 4 pallets gone in a hour 10 bags per trade card . Kid next to me didnt have a card so I let him put 5 on mine . Cant have been selling em as he remembered he also wanted scrim n pva when I went for some. Anyway they never charged us for pva . Bill was 82 quid and he paid odd 2 quid so double bonus
Scrim out of b&q :frenetico: Pile of dogshit!

That would explain why WIckes is showing that my nearest available multifinish is in Scotland. I'm near London.

I’m more successful than you ritch and I’ve got more money and I’ve got a better life than you. So shut the f**k up
Yeah you’ve turned out well successful rab c, skimming misses jones scabby old artex/walls and shitting all her nice wood work up, u old dosser, Go do some t**t laps in your go faster striped van u sad act

Yeah you’ve turned out well successful rab c, skimming misses jones scabby old artex/walls and shitting all her nice wood work up, u old dosser, Go do some t**t laps in your go faster striped van u sad act
Did I mention I’m only working 2 days this week then I’m off to a 5star castle hotel? Enjoy yer fish fingers at yer mums house

Phoned up travis perkins in cirencester last week to see if they got any, they didn't have any but I said to put me on the list, they phoned me up today after work that 20 bags is waiting for me to pick up, sweet f**k the ragheads in wickes

There's loads coming in nxt week..i know of 3 yards getting some,had last few days off so I've been ringing around