where did you buy your mixing drill?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have a problem with refina go and see them instead of being a girl typing shite all over the forum

I have had the refina 1700 well over ten years you can't beat them :) it's like having a labourer but better in most cases :)

We sell Eibenstock (badged as Alfra) but charge very high prices.

There's a reason for that - earlier this month a plasterer rang to say his 'new' Eibenstock had stopped working, and he needed it fixing under warranty pretty damn quick 'cos he was losing a morning's pay. (How much is that - £25? £100?)

He was at our door in just 90 minutes. He had checked the connections, could not find the problem.

Only he didn't buy the machine from us - his wife found it cheaper on t'internet.

We did a continuity check and found a break in the cable by the handle - simple shortening of the cable and it works! Max five minute job.

All done without payment - but Mr. Plasterer can go back and earn more money.

Sometimes the cheapest deal will not be the most cost effective.

For those who are interested, we will have 'Collomix' machines back in stock for August - 1300watt model in 230v and 110v. Call us - 0800 975 4420.

But in the same breath just because its expensive doesn't mean its the best
A brand new faulty refina could have problems...

buy em cheap and stack em high son!!!

there all guna break anyway!!!

feels a lot better when a 50 quider breaks and you get another new 50 quider out of new box from back of van!!!

bloody Hollywood plasterers!!!:rolleyes)

I brought my new collomix from foxtool in Germany. Postage is only €19ish euro and given that the euro sucks against the pound at the moment you'll get a bargain. If you want the drill in 110v you will have to contact them first. Happy days!

Belle Promix 1600W Paddle Mixer 230V - Paddle Mixers | Screwfix

they arrive the next day. the guarantees on ebay unless from a reputable firm aren't fit to wipe your arse on
I have one of those and it broke after about a month plus it takes forever to mix anything infact its complete shite !!! Bought an eibenstock as Refina megamixer are stupidly priced !!? Plus its same drill apart from badges and colour. I think Belles mistake was gearing their mixing drills the same as their cement mixers ffs !!! :RpS_mad:

I have one of those and it broke after about a month plus it takes forever to mix anything infact its complete shite !!! Bought an eibenstock as Refina megamixer are stupidly priced !!? Plus its same drill apart from badges and colour. I think Belles mistake was gearing their mixing drills the same as their cement mixers ffs !!! :RpS_mad:

:RpS_confused: its the tits, greg :RpS_thumbup: sounds like you've been drinking :RpS_unsure:

:RpS_confused: its the tits, greg :RpS_thumbup: sounds like you've been drinking :RpS_unsure:
Na id have put some pics up of tits lol raised £640 up to now and its my last week and be stupid to ruin it now !? :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_wink: just kidding greg. dont think i could do a week never mind a month. did monday to thursday last week but after that it was like ray milland in the lost weekend

:RpS_wink: just kidding greg. dont think i could do a week never mind a month. did monday to thursday last week but after that it was like ray milland in the lost weekend
Ive been fine apart from New Years Day when i wanted a big hit of hair of the dog!? But i think i may have a G&T this Sunday eve with the missus? Defo not going to go back to drinking so much every day!? Its a slipery slope if your not careful :RpS_unsure: plus am enjoying my food so much ive put on half a stone :RpS_laugh:

hi greg

do you feel better for putting 1/2 stone on - or is it slowing you down------- chubbs :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

hi greg

do you feel better for putting 1/2 stone on - or is it slowing you down------- chubbs :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:
feel better for it pal. Am only a string bean to begin with and actually cast a shadow now lol :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.