Where are you working today?

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1436339416.730864.jpg

This is wot im working on today! [emoji4] got married here yesterday, amazingly she turned up! She nearly killed me tho when i realised hadnt packed my shirt [emoji15] had to borrow one off another wedding party! Lol!!

I am in the office till 1pm then off to the garage to try and get this car ready for its MOT in a weeks time :-\

Building out door casings for a hotel corridor reskim...
image.jpg
Three like this complete and one to go!
image.jpg

nowhere today, dan. might just go fro a walk or something. or might start a house in meols ive got t do. got a text earlier:

"thanks for all your help but my dads going to do the job for us now. thanks anyway"

doing the old not reply trick so they wont know if im gonna turn up or not.

nowhere today, dan. might just go fro a walk or something. or might start a house in meols ive got t do. got a text earlier:

"thanks for all your help but my dads going to do the job for us now. thanks anyway"

doing the old not reply trick so they wont know if im gonna turn up or not.
Wait until they see how much dearer it is to put right afterwards.

Why has it been spec'd with vapour barrier? Not picking BTW, just being nosey.

Why has it been spec'd with vapour barrier? Not picking BTW, just being nosey.
Architect wanted it. He wanted 150mm celotex, 100mm in between trusses and 50mm under, then plasterboard. I'm using 50mm thermaline instead. He only specified one layer of 12.5 fireline in integral garage too. Me thinks he's a bit of a tosser.

Well, Mrs Imago is in Greece, the boy stayed out last night doing whatever 18 year old lads get up to these days, and rained off the job so @Nisus will be drinking 'speckled nun's dithery bits' or whatever weird ale he's on this week.

So having spent a bloody fortune at the suppliers this morning I'm sat on my 4rse doing sweet FA for the rest of the day. :descansando:

Got a tyre changed on van. As it decided it didn't like the tread on one of them!
Now I'm colouring in, and playing dragons, planes and boats. All whilst potty training my youngest.
Some say plastering is difficult. :eek: