Where are you working today?

Members online

I went to the beach
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435185731.564149.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435185768.016604.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435185791.218893.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435185817.153650.jpg

Setting up the corners and dry laying for personal whilst waiting for building control.

Attachments

• DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 377
Maybe, but will you be ready to do it?

Building control came out "nice work, give us a ring when the roof's on.".

Yeah :D

Was it the same one as last time?
He likes you, remember he said "you good builder innit" :LOL:

Was it the same one as last time?

No, it was a different lad who looked about 12. If the building inspectors are starting to look young I must be getting really old. :(

Ooo pissing down like , me dad and @Arti is rendering today ! Was decent this mornin but forcast was bad a new he was brave , bet there having fun lol !

Job not ready today , didnt fight too much as went to spooneys after work yesterday = too many ciders
supposed to be doing paperwork and pricing jobs but arsing around on the internet and had a nice nap there

Last day stripping 2 semis tomorrow.

Took 10 days, 3 lads (1 broke after half a day) 2 x 5 tonne skips.

In this heat as well I am absolutely shagged, fed up and frustrated like f**k.

Tax bill to pay, my best mates wife just walked out on him leaving him with a full time job and a 2 year old, my mother just asked me to lend some money for my little sisters prom, my labourers still s**t, I won't get paid for about 4 weeks, iv just told a lass that plays football for me she's not good enough and not to come back.

And you lot are either on the beach, going on holidays, at good wood or going to dam to a festival.

I'm gunna paint my nails on left hand only, have a strange wank and an early night.

Last day stripping 2 semis tomorrow.

Took 10 days, 3 lads (1 broke after half a day) 2 x 5 tonne skips.

In this heat as well I am absolutely shagged, fed up and frustrated like f**k.

Tax bill to pay, my best mates wife just walked out on him leaving him with a full time job and a 2 year old, my mother just asked me to lend some money for my little sisters prom, my labourers still s**t, I won't get paid for about 4 weeks, iv just told a lass that plays football for me she's not good enough and not to come back.

And you lot are either on the beach, going on holidays, at good wood or going to dam to a festival.

I'm gunna paint my nails on left hand only, have a strange wank and an early night.
Still, at least you're not letting it get to you.