Where are you working today?

I like the expansions as DPC's, looks very smart marra

I like the expansions as DPC's, looks very smart marra
Cheers Arti, yeah it works well.
Just need to sort window reveal detail out, owner (architect) isn't wanting silicone seal round windows so had to render elevation, cut window covering off, stick stop beads onto window with double sided glazing tape, cover again then render reveals. Pain in the tits going back to do reveals but can't see any other way..

Skimming a house out in greenisland ATM not too far from belfast.

cool , i was working there last week , big house right beside the University , bucket and spade job this week in Millisle.
Very hot the past few days for the skimming!

Kitchen in Greenisland
IMG_20150813_102127289.jpg

Are the green and blue on the walls bonding agents?

Yeah ran out of one.
Makes the walls look flat but they were anything but!
Marble worktop and return with chrome finish meant it had to be 100% at worktop height , was 2" out on one wall :(
Note the spots cut out as usual for no reason but to make life harder and was about 100 degrees with zero wind factor and a conservatory at the back making sure it was oven like.
It all looked nice and easy on a casual glance :)

cool , i was working there last week , big house right beside the University , bucket and spade job this week in Millisle.
Very hot the past few days for the skimming!
I pass there alot I live in carrick, nightmare ATM wi roadworks. Yea sticky as hell today skimming no breeze at all unlike millisle lol.
Gonna get photobucket an try get some pics up but then again maybe not cause I'm useless at things like that @Danny

after a good week, i got up at 5 30 this morning , drive the 50 miles to romford, arrive at 7 45. lay insulation , ready mixed screed did not arrive till 11, full heat by that time of the day, sweating like a pig but all down by 2.o clock and on the way home. not the best of days!

Yeah ran out of one.
Makes the walls look flat but they were anything but!
Marble worktop and return with chrome finish meant it had to be 100% at worktop height , was 2" out on one wall :(
Note the spots cut out as usual for no reason but to make life harder and was about 100 degrees with zero wind factor and a conservatory at the back making sure it was oven like.
It all looked nice and easy on a casual glance :)

I think i prefer the sparkies to cut holes before nowadays as ive returned to a couple of jobs recently where they have made mistakes so f**k*d up my hard work!

I'm in Spital today, Danny. Boarded out last week. There's a few small gaps and scabby bits, but I should get them with the skim.

Attachments

• 1440400965908.jpg
    1440400965908.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 303
  • 1440400985355.jpg
    1440400985355.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 312
  • 1440401009977.jpg
    1440401009977.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 345
image.jpg
image.jpg
:guitarra::birras: Working here in the middle of nowhere urbanisations where the money and rest of construction dried up in the crash.thousands of apartments laying empty and rotting .

I'm in Heswall today, Danny. Just round the corner. Late start, which I don't like. She was at her yoga classes. Just a kitchen ceiling. Just been discussing jeremy corben and Herman Hesse with her over coffee. A handsome woman. A bit like Sigourney Weaver..