What's your limit handballing mono???

Stop starting the machine dropping back meshing and ruling,
It's been that warm you've got a black material hose baking in the sun even the water in the hose is heating up in this heat the f****** render coming out the gun warm
Does it not help to have 1 spraying and 1 meshing/ ruling off? Reason I ask is there's only me n my bro so will be just us 2 most of the time

Does it not help to have 1 spraying and 1 meshing/ ruling off? Reason I ask is there's only me n my bro so will be just us 2 most of the time
I work two labourers one constantly feeding machine and on call at the bottom of the scaffold,
1 meshing, I wouldn't let them near a rule

I work two labourers one constantly feeding machine and on call at the bottom of the scaffold,
Ah, I see, get one trained up to rule off and flatten, will save you some energy haha.

I've just picked my slimline turbo up today!!

Can't wait to use the f**k*r.
100% will end up blocked first day with apprentice.
Was like a fairy today on the training!!

But thank f**k don't have to handball no more!
Where did you have that from mate? Waiting on delivery for mine

Arnt using that ft again hate it!! 54 bags later never again by hand.

Attachments

• IMG_20200625_085420.jpg
    IMG_20200625_085420.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_20200625_090842.jpg
    IMG_20200625_090842.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20200625_124113.jpg
    IMG_20200625_124113.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20200625_170707.jpg
    IMG_20200625_170707.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20200625_170751.jpg
    IMG_20200625_170751.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20200625_170735.jpg
    IMG_20200625_170735.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 159
Last edited:
The inevitable will happen at some point I'm hoping to keep it to a minimum though.

Definitely a learning curve to it.

I felt like I knew f**k all doing the training day even spraying it on has a knack

I went to Les to learn how to set up my Monojet. Forgot everything by the time I got home. I ended colour coding the pipes so I knew what went where.

Then there is things like how to get up and running fast if you run out of water. Thats not on the training course. How to tackle a blockage etc and what type of blockage and what caused it.

My Ritmo gave me the runs as I approached it to turn it on! Even had the facilities ready, Bleeding thing.

Get the one gimp spraying as it’s easier to pick up and you just rule and mesh job done big lad

I went to Les to learn how to set up my Monojet. Forgot everything by the time I got home. I ended colour coding the pipes so I knew what went where.

Then there is things like how to get up and running fast if you run out of water. Thats not on the training course. How to tackle a blockage etc and what type of blockage and what caused it.

My Ritmo gave me the runs as I approached it to turn it on! Even had the facilities ready, Bleeding thing.
I've had a ritmo for years and we still get days were it doesn't want to play ball.

Ah, I see, get one trained up to rule off and flatten, will save you some energy haha.
You're still have to drop back, it'll take more than one man flattening and messing to keep up with a ritmo
Get the one gimp spraying as it’s easier to pick up and you just rule and mesh job done big lad
F*** that the mong fell off the hop ups yesterday and had to be taken to a&e,
I've got another spread I can use but I'm happy with the way things are, just been a bit testing the last few days with this heat,
My lad will be old enough to train up in a couple of years

You're still have to drop back, it'll take more than one man flattening and messing to keep up with a ritmo

F*** that the mong fell off the hop ups yesterday and had to be taken to a&e,
I've got another spread I can use but I'm happy with the way things are, just been a bit testing the last few days with this heat,
My lad will be old enough to train up in a couple of years

Surely it will be quicker tho for some one to spray while you flatten etc. Even if you do have to drop back at least there's 2 of you flattening, and 1 constantly doing it.

I've worked different gangs in different ways, used to work a 2 in one gang, half the time I was paying top money for a spread to do labourers work,
So got to labourers they do literally everything apart from spraying and finishing the render, so I get out the van apply and finish the product get back in the van they literally do everything else, it's quicker and cheaper than the previous way,
I can get 100+m on

I've worked different gangs in different ways, used to work a 2 in one gang, half the time I was paying top money for a spread to do labourers work,
So got to labourers they do literally everything apart from spraying and finishing the render, so I get out the van apply and finish the product get back in the van they literally do everything else, it's quicker and cheaper than the previous way,
I can get 100+m on
If it works its works (y)

I have worked usually 2 + 1 as I once put the gun down to rule and spat then picked the gun up and it had blocked. So one spraying one ruling, meshing and rule, spat. The lab is the lab and usually too thick to monitor the Ritmo and diagnose, cure any problems so when the bleeding Ritmo throws a mardy tantrum one can carry on saving the wall while the other with a brain can give the Ritmo a good kicking and get it going again.

My early days with the monojet we always had the Belle mixer, bath tubs and whisk all set up and ready as a standby.

A lot better now working for others, no longer get the runs turning someone else’s machine on.