What's your limit handballing mono???

Members online

I've just picked my slimline turbo up today!!

Can't wait to use the f**k*r.
100% will end up blocked first day with apprentice.
Was like a fairy today on the training!!

But thank f**k don't have to handball no more!

Nice, where u get it from? Can't wait to get mine, sweating more then I can drink in this heat, another 28 bags to bang on tomorrow not looking forward to it at all.

Is the Ritmo L plus different to a Ritmo turbo or slimline?

Is the Ritmo L plus different to a Ritmo turbo or slimline?
The slimline turbo is based on the L plus, the rotor/stator being slimline and the turbo being the mixing shaft, both the same size and both have a 2.2kw motor could be wrong though haha.

well you might do if you are new to machine rendering. Lots of human error to learn but you get there in the end. Make sure you keep rodding the airline in the gun, that causes plenty of breakdowns with newbies.

I was spaying a large gable today and had to be on my toes, couldn't imagine handballing it was 29 today

well you might do if you are new to machine rendering. Lots of human error to learn but you get there in the end. Make sure you keep rodding the airline in the gun, that causes plenty of breakdowns with newbies.
They take a long time to master and understand properly

s**t, not good, is that because you turned to gun off?
Stop starting the machine dropping back meshing and ruling,
It's been that warm you've got a black material hose baking in the sun even the water in the hose is heating up in this heat the f****** render coming out the gun warm

The inevitable will happen at some point I'm hoping to keep it to a minimum though.

Definitely a learning curve to it.

I felt like I knew f**k all doing the training day even spraying it on has a knack