What Was The Tool Or Material

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this forum and reckoned the Nela to be a gimmick or sales pitch but took the plunge and has made skimming so much easier , esp finishing.
Can we bring something else out so all i have to do is look at the wall and drink tea and chat with housewives?

Found this forum and reckoned the Nela to be a gimmick or sales pitch but took the plunge and has made skimming so much easier , esp finishing.
Can we bring something else out so all i have to do is look at the wall and drink tea and chat with housewives?
Treat yourself to @Speedskim blue for first and second flattening you will be even happier

Bought some speedskims after reading about them on here. And must say my plastering has improved .I think? Lol

never tried.... i am 6ft 4 so would not need to be tall ones

I wouldn't bother danny if you dont use already...I used to always use but hard work on your own and tbh bit of a deathtrap and hammer your legs... I'm going to give that eze spat malarky that marshys got nailed a go this yr...I recon there the way to go!

I wouldn't bother danny if you dont use already...I used to always use but hard work on your own and tbh bit of a deathtrap and hammer your legs... I'm going to give that eze spat malarky that marshys got nailed a go this yr...I recon there the way to go!

lol for the 4m2 i do a year i like a challenge.... mind you the hsl i did the other week is painting up nice

Status
Not open for further replies.