What time do you start work in the mornings

Andy g

Just thinging what time you get up and start work plastering andyg plastering around 730 f**k**g hate it .site agent litte fat f**k*r when will you be done been in this weekend only me on site . f**k**g arm is killing me its s**t . I sometime thing it a better life and have more fun i the nick this site work is f**k up

If I’m on a domestic job where someone lives 9-9.30am , site project 8-9 ish , render up at 5.30 on job for 6.50 am

On the job around 8:15, unless it’s render on site for 7. Did 7:00 - 21:00 yesterday. Sprayed 70m2 and set up 40m2 in between. Try knocking the site work on the head Andy get some domestic work in, you shouldn’t be this angry going to work. I do like your threads though

Between 7 30 and 8. Like to have a mix on for 8 . In this weather getting off bout 2 30 pm 3 pm . Squeezing all little jobs in on sat mornings . Little 2 3 hours work 100 quiders. I.d be happy with these all time if you want to pass em on to me lol

On the job around 8:15, unless it’s render on site for 7. Did 7:00 - 21:00 yesterday. Sprayed 70m2 and set up 40m2 in between. Try knocking the site work on the head Andy get some domestic work in, you shouldn’t be this angry going to work. I do like your threads though
Worked weekend all f**k**g day site agent need this doing for tuesday i said wensday he said not good.thinging of going to his cabin and set no fire

I always get on the job for 7:15ish gives me time to finish my coffee have a G** vape get tools out the van. I don’t like starting work after 8 I get a bit twitchy.
That’s my style get to work early, maybe breakfast in the van. On site ready to work before 8 Have a couple of quick breaks between sets or whatever I’m doing then head off between 4-5 .

That’s my style get to work early, maybe breakfast in the van. On site ready to work before 8 Have a couple of quick breaks between sets or whatever I’m doing then head off between 4-5 .
Yep exactly what I do makes the day quicker I think bigger all this start at 9.

Worked weekend all f**k**g day site agent need this doing for tuesday i said wensday he said not good.thinging of going to his cabin and set no fire
Sounds like a plan. Cant see any possible problems if you do that. Go for it,it can only be a good idea.

joking aside , i turn up on time every time. i tell them a time and that's when i'm there.
i once turned up late for school and the rest of the pupils were disiplined for being early.

i once took a lie detector test and the machine confessed to everything.

i helped the nurses when i was born.

when i visit peoples homes they are the guests. :numberone:

The boogey man checks under his bed for me at night