What Time do you finish

Members online

gt1961

Come on lads the truth in Ireland 8 till 5 sand and cement bust my ass what time do you finish work in UK.I am heading there in January for long term

We're mainly inside . So 7.30 till between 3 n 4. Out side next week so putting on mid afternoon n scratching in morning hopefully

Come on lads the truth in Ireland 8 till 5 sand and cement bust my ass what time do you finish work in UK.I am heading there in January for long term

Personaly no set time on my own jobs.

Could be 11am or 9pm!

Sometimes Sat & or Sundays!

Just depends on deadlines and workloads!

But 90% of lads that jump on my jobs seem to always have an appointment somewhere at 4pm or they have a meltdown!

Personaly no set time on my own jobs.

Could be 11am or 9pm!

Sometimes Sat & or Sundays!

Just depends on deadlines and workloads!

But 90% of lads that jump on my jobs seem to always have an appointment somewhere at 4pm or they have a meltdown!
Or a life and more then a pot noodle waiting for em

It’s very Damp here in the West of Ireland so sand and cement takes ages to rub up so very slow and not a lot of skimming here that why I am heading to UK in January lock stock and barrel so if someone is looking for a plasterer with 20+years experience let me know

It’s very Damp here in the West of Ireland so sand and cement takes ages to rub up so very slow and not a lot of skimming here that why I am heading to UK in January lock stock and barrel so if someone is looking for a plasterer with 20+years experience let me know
Which area?

Yes I’ve know Plasterer’s say it’s good alright better then busting your balls of with s and c all day

You've come from a country that has no traffic, no effnicks and a sensible cost of living.

The very fact that you think that near London and London are somehow the same, means you won't know what's hit you.

It's a horrible place, Michael. It's Manchester you want to go. Mark my words.

You've come from a country that has no traffic, no effnicks and a sensible cost of living.

The very fact that you think that near London and London are somehow the same, means you won't know what's hit you.

What and skim for £2.50.stick to the midlands down wards where the money is way more mate.

Agree with all that except the Manchester bit

What and skim for £2.50.stick to the midlands down wards where the money is way more mate.

For site monkeys....everybody else has to factor in the fact that it's all so difficult to get about down that way. I did propose a solution not too long ago but I think people thought I was joking.

I have worked in London before there is no work in Ireland for Plasterer’s very little outside of Dublin my wife has been offered a job as a resident manager for an old people home including accommodation so where in the UK it is I am not sure we will know next week so rent free so that is a big thing

31B6A7A3-D236-4303-A409-E3849A07834A.jpeg

Depends on what time my chest pains start and face falls to one side and I can't feel my left arm.......start packing up then :birra::birra::birra:

I have worked in London before there is no work in Ireland for Plasterer’s very little outside of Dublin my wife has been offered a job as a resident manager for an old people home including accommodation so where in the UK it is I am not sure we will know next week so rent free so that is a big thing

I'm in Ireland too mate. There's fcuk all in the North West either.

I'm doing up a bit of an apartment block at the moment but I've had to take on the whole job, painting and all to make ends meet.

I fcuking hat epainting.

Yes come to Manchester it's booming atm

I'm in Ireland too mate. There's fcuk all in the North West either.

I'm doing up a bit of an apartment block at the moment but I've had to take on the whole job, painting and all to make ends meet.

I fcuking hat epainting.
There is nothing in mayo I know a few builders over there so it might be ok get a van and hope for the best

There is nothing in mayo I know a few builders over there so it might be ok get a van and hope for the best

Don't bother heading for Donegal. People trying to palm me off with £80 a day recently. Cheeky c**t even wanted half days where necessary.