What is he playing at, ffs!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like he bunged a load of wheres wally glue behind the plaster first then screwed the thermaloc washers until it grabs.

plasterjfe said:
looks like he bunged a load of wheres wally glue behind the plaster first then screwed the thermaloc washers until it grabs.

Where's wally glue :D :D
Unless it was decorators cork/caulk ::) ;)

To be honest I'd have just skimmed it as it was, wouldn't even bother with scrim either ;)

flat boy skim said:
Bruce Willis said:
At least hes doin the ceiling first ::)
lol thats true,or are we all just doing it wrong ???

yes yes, you are. Should of done the walls first ;)

LOL ;D

(an you thought you were all having a private lil dig together ;) hihi)

PS: and DISCLAIMER; it's a joke! Hopefully you can take a little humouring too? I see you like to give some.. so taking should be part of the course as well I hope ;)

Nisus said:
plasterjfe said:

To be honest I'd have just skimmed it as it was, wouldn't even bother with scrim either ;)

There was me thinking you were the best :eek:

Onecoater said:
Nisus said:
plasterjfe said:

I am :p

Nisus said:
Onecoater said:
Nisus said:
plasterjfe said:

I am :p
Now there's a bold statement on a board full of proffesional plasterers! :eek:

onecoater in this country he would be known as a pikey .........this means someone who takes money from people who pay extra for work that doesnt need doing..............or you may know it as people that stand on stage and tell you you are really a good pearson and you give them 500 on a credit card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.