What happened to the scrim tape ????

Members online

working out of a bucket as well.... bending down for every hawk/Handboard full... sorry that to me makes no sense at all

So.... In summing up.... The lad has not put scrim on, working from a bucket (No Spot Board), using a ladder instead of the trestle, and keeps taking his trowel down from the top instead of across.... All so the fact there are plasterers from 200 years ago that are faster ( And there corpses ).

All in all the future of our trade in the UK is in good hands.

I work out tubs but off my board on my trestles but since no doubt his back needs building up I'm sure it's fine, pain generally changes your thinking in time how to make things easier.
Took me long time to charge more do less and not do anything at all if I don't want to.:birras:

I want to take on an apprentice or improver but after watching that I dont !
Could he have at least faced the ladder towards the f**k**g wall and not be turning sideways

Go on ryan ...i know lads twice as slow.
Josel your lucky to have a keen young fella.
Yes me too . There's no youngsters in Salford want to know work at all . lucky to find a lad who's half interested

You've just made my Monday...had a right good dance with myself
I recall dancing to madness on the radio with my mate on the top terrace of his gaff, impromptu madness indeed mid rendering as the architect appeared and didn't know what to make of it.:bailando: :hola: :bailando:

really? The thought of working out of a bucket just makes me want to throw myself in front of a bus

Is the guy filming him to take piss on showing how wrong he's doing it or filming him as he's proud? I don't know y u wud let a lad skim a wall with no scrim on it and then knowing ur going to have to redo it all..looks a nice house aswell don't get the point of the vid its guy who's filming it wants slating not the 2 month apprentice..on checkatrade I see aswell lol

Ye id make a exception for floating especially browning as that shite sets in the bucket..cnt stand browning but don't mind hardwall
If it's just skim we mix 3 bag each in a bin and smash that on 3 gauges n go home .floating does set in a bucket .we mix that in a cut down mortar tub n throw it on the spot board with a snow shovel

S
If it's just skim we mix 3 bag each in a bin and smash that on 3 gauges n go home .floating does set in a bucket .we mix that in a cut down mortar tub n throw it on the spot board with a snow shovel
Spot boards are great if you have someone to load it up .but the meter age prices in Manchester ain't enough to fanny about like that

S

Spot boards are great if you have someone to load it up .but the meter age prices in Manchester ain't enough to fanny about like that
Wats goin rates in scumchester for floating? Shocking down our way that's y dnt touch it..got offered some abit ago at £5.50m2..said nah thanks