What’s best machine

Members online

ttI also sell single-action mixers - the K4 being an example. And have also sold PFT machines. I know several who didn't get on with M-tec but get on with our EZE or PFT - its not for everyone. But I also know guys the opposite way around who swear by M-tec. you have to remember, not everyone who owns a machine is on Facebook or TPF.
Facebook or tpf buddy I've been doing it nearly 30 years no one I know or have ever met use m-tec apart from the eze 24 people that do this on a day to day basis use pft like tramp said people buying m-tec pretty much don't know what they're doing and are first time buyers

Facebook or tpf buddy I've been doing it nearly 30 years no one I know or have ever met use m-tec apart from the eze 24 people that do this on a day to day basis use pft like tramp said people buying m-tec pretty much don't know what they're doing and are first time buyers

I pretty much second this,ive only seen pft on sites and domestics etc..either a ritmo m or l,I’m not on the payroll for pft before you start pointing fingers,just an observation and common knowledge.
I have been in the company with someone with a m-tec 200 though and my observation was this…it wasn’t really about the machine,but more about the brand of ps1…and what they can get from Ryan and ps1,in terms of we are in the club sort of thing if that makes sense…never really spoke about the machine??,..but more of the route of discounts etc on their mono etc and the likes and how close we are blah blah blah,..so in my opinion,what I get from it is it’s about sales and not really a consumer thing..how many mtecs do you see for sale on eBay…new and old ..bundles,how many ritmo s…few and far between..

That’s my opinion,and I’m sticking to it…so ner

I pretty much second this,ive only seen pft on sites and domestics etc..either a ritmo m or l,I’m not on the payroll for pft before you start pointing fingers,just an observation and common knowledge.
I have been in the company with someone with a m-tec 200 though and my observation was this…it wasn’t really about the machine,but more about the brand of ps1…and what they can get from Ryan and ps1,in terms of we are in the club sort of thing if that makes sense…never really spoke about the machine??,..but more of the route of discounts etc on their mono etc and the likes and how close we are blah blah blah,..so in my opinion,what I get from it is it’s about sales and not really a consumer thing..how many mtecs do you see for sale on eBay…new and old ..bundles,how many ritmo s…few and far between..

That’s my opinion,and I’m sticking to it…so ner
All are entitled to our opinions and I welcome them all. Each person has a view and that's obviously fair for them to express them.

To be honest, it doesn't matter what machine people have, discounts are always available on our materials if they are regular customers and bulk buyers - I honestly don't care about the Orange vs Blue stuff anymore - hence us offering a choice of a machine/brand. It does make me laugh though how when the K4 was brought out, it was apparently an awful copy etc.... Its a huge seller and very popular.

I'm very confident in saying our sales are greater than PFT, we had over 50 M200s sold in one month - and that wasn't the record, yet you didn't see them all go on social media etc. There are hundreds of machines out there with extremely experienced contractors and bigger companies purchasing them.

There was certainly some M200's that went up on Ebay, yet, it was also very obvious to see the amount of Ritmos that went up - we ourselves sold over 10 nearly new Ritmos on behalf of customers. As I have always said, not everyone is cut out for the machine world be it M-tec or PFT - that isn't always a reflection on the machine.

"no one I know or have ever met use m-tec"

That says it all..... Opinions are cast without factual knowledge on performance or first-hand experience. How can you truthfully say one brand is better than another without the experience? In truth, you can't, it's pure speculation and believing what someone has written on Facebook. Remember, lots of people paint a picture of how good and big they are online, yet in reality, it's a very different story...

I'm not sitting here running one brand or another down. I have always said how good both brands are, yes, some have downsides but the important thing is the support.f the machine mixes it and gets it on the wall, that's what it's there to do. There are no bad machines on the market IMO.

It just amazes me how one camp continuously runs down the other, yet you don't see it from the other side....

The world of social media is a hell of a place, we think that we know everything due to the people we know on Facebook. The thing is, we don't. I have contractors, some of the biggest in the UK with over 4 M200's and 10 M330's in their fleet. Some with over 6 K4's in their fleet. And it's not just one or two contractors like this.
So it's very naive to state people who buy M-tec don't know what they are doing or are first-time buyers - when factually, that's incorrect.

"no one I know or have ever met use m-tec"

That says it all..... Opinions are cast without factual knowledge on performance or first-hand experience. How can you truthfully say one brand is better than another without the experience? In truth, you can't, it's pure speculation and believing what someone has written on Facebook. Remember, lots of people paint a picture of how good and big they are online, yet in reality, it's a very different story...

I'm not sitting here running one brand or another down. I have always said how good both brands are, yes, some have downsides but the important thing is the support.f the machine mixes it and gets it on the wall, that's what it's there to do. There are no bad machines on the market IMO.

It just amazes me how one camp continuously runs down the other, yet you don't see it from the other side....

The world of social media is a hell of a place, we think that we know everything due to the people we know on Facebook. The thing is, we don't. I have contractors, some of the biggest in the UK with over 4 M200's and 10 M330's in their fleet. Some with over 6 K4's in their fleet. And it's not just one or two contractors like this.
So it's very naive to state people who buy M-tec don't know what they are doing or are first-time buyers - when factually, that's incorrect.
You miss my point the ones that did got rid and now use pft social media hasn't got anything to do with anything

Well there have been stacks of Mtec machines sold over the years, so someone must be using them.

But what’s the resale figures??…m300 was an awful machine,so many 200s for sale…don’t really see the new turbos for sale from pft??

Just an observation…pretty sure the french hate us too

But what’s the resale figures??…m300 was an awful machine,so many 200s for sale…don’t really see the new turbos for sale from pft??

Just an observation…pretty sure the french hate us too
There were loads of Turbos for sale recently! I could name at least 10 people who sold theirs and also many more who experienced issues. To be honest, the amount of M200's for sale used, in comparison to the ones sold, its a very small amount. In the launch year of the M200, you would be very very surprised how many machines were actually sold.

As I have always said, some don't get on with M-tec, some don't get on with PFT. Either being described as awful IMO is incorrect. If operated and maintained correctly, they are very good machines.

Na the 300 is awful…you can’t tie a ribbon round a turd and pass it off as a silk purse??…ive used a few and they are awful..

I must of been snoozing when the turbos were flying about??,..still I’ll take your word for it..
Ive seen only one for sale recently,but it’s neither here nor there…I just see a lot more pfts,ppls choice..

I’m firmly in the orange camp..mtec just ain’t for me,horses for courses..but if it was over a predator and an Mtec..I’d say I’d put it on by hand!!!

Na joking..Mtec

I can’t see them having a very good technical backup. I might be wrong but I doubt it.
After purchasing and using the predator light now for the last 5 month can only disagree with your view. Had full support from day one, even gave me an extra training session as I was struggling water setting wise. It's the best money I've ever spent and the speed of the machine is ridiculous. Seems too many on here judge before actually trying something, just glad I ignored your advice

After purchasing and using the predator light now for the last 5 month can only disagree with your view. Had full support from day one, even gave me an extra training session as I was struggling water setting wise. It's the best money I've ever spent and the speed of the machine is ridiculous. Seems too many on here judge before actually trying something, just glad I ignored your advice
How long have you been working for Direct Building Products?

Mixer light with gender and name change aka rip off ritmo.
Screenshot_2022-11-02-06-54-18-16_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

As far as I'm aware, which I'm pretty well educated on this. The predator light made by mixer/euromair has been around a fair few years longer than the ritmo so as for a copy it's difficult to see how It could possibly be a copy of the ritmo??
As far as I'm aware, Les bombed a G4s mixing shaft and gave birth to the ritmo back in 60s