What’s best machine

Shaunrich

What’s the best machine to buy we are a squad of 3 we render most of the year by hand looking to get into the machines , we mainly do acrylic and mono
Cheers for any advice

Shaunrich

PFT Ritmo. If we did a vote on here it would win 100%.
I have been looking at the pft machines am just not clued up on them ,a need 1 for all aspects of rendering and hardwall and I would like the separate acrylic bit to go with it ?

Plasterers1StopShop

Private Member
There is the predator light coming this month, has alot of plus points over the ritmo
Plus points over a Ritmo? Bare in mind, I don't sell the Ritmo, but I think you're telling porkies and work for the company selling them...

The fact its being sold by a company who have no experience in machines, no experience in training, no experience in repairing these machines - I would say that a huge setback. There is alot more to machines than just selling them.

Bazza1306

Plus points over a Ritmo? Bare in mind, I don't sell the Ritmo, but I think you're telling porkies and work for the company selling them...

The fact its being sold by a company who have no experience in machines, no experience in training, no experience in repairing these machines - I would say that a huge setback. There is alot more to machines than just selling them.

Bazza1306

I have actually looked into and no I do not sell them and tell 'porkies'.
It's made by an Italian company who have been selling the machine for 7 years, it's actually been around longer than you are suggesting.

themucky1

You thinkin he’s one of them T***s from direct building products?

Vincey

Private Member
Ritmo M is the best take it from me mate , better than all these new machines ,
Don’t make them anymore so you can’t buy one anyway now, anyone who has one is blessed

conor mcgregor ufc229 GIF by UFC