What’s best machine

Members online

Shaunrich

What’s the best machine to buy we are a squad of 3 we render most of the year by hand looking to get into the machines , we mainly do acrylic and mono
Cheers for any advice

There is the predator light coming this month, has alot of plus points over the ritmo
Plus points over a Ritmo? Bare in mind, I don't sell the Ritmo, but I think you're telling porkies and work for the company selling them...

The fact its being sold by a company who have no experience in machines, no experience in training, no experience in repairing these machines - I would say that a huge setback. There is alot more to machines than just selling them.

Plus points over a Ritmo? Bare in mind, I don't sell the Ritmo, but I think you're telling porkies and work for the company selling them...

The fact its being sold by a company who have no experience in machines, no experience in training, no experience in repairing these machines - I would say that a huge setback. There is alot more to machines than just selling them.

I have actually looked into and no I do not sell them and tell 'porkies'.
It's made by an Italian company who have been selling the machine for 7 years, it's actually been around longer than you are suggesting.

You thinkin he’s one of them T***s from direct building products?

Ritmo M is the best take it from me mate , better than all these new machines ,
Don’t make them anymore so you can’t buy one anyway now, anyone who has one is blessed

conor mcgregor ufc229 GIF by UFC

What’s the best machine to buy we are a squad of 3 we render most of the year by hand looking to get into the machines , we mainly do acrylic and mono
Cheers for any advice
Pft ritmo easily it ain't even close you simply cannot beat pft machines and the backup and customer service is top class

I'd say it's more like rolex vs cassio for nearly the same price, if you ask anyone in the know what should I buy it's pft every single time
The M330 and Duo-Mix are by far the leaders on the market for mixing technology and quality - if you're really in the know you'll understand the benefits of water dispersion and dual-action mixing technology which the Duo-Mix offers.
You'll also know as standard, both of these machines will pump further and faster than any other machine. The M330 can even have a variable speed added to it without the requirement of the operator adjusting the water when the machine is sped up or slowed down - the machine does it for you! Again, this isn't possible on other machines.

The reason the M-tecs are often higher priced is due to the exact reasons mentioned above - the technology and quality. Single action mixers, such as the EZE K4, which is on par with and a copy of the G4 is actually considerably cheaper - like for like machines, yet a huge difference in price. With M-tec you pay for the technology and quality.

Quite often, the problem with M-tec's is they are complicated machines that require looking after - no denying it, and those who don't look after their machines (which is common) have problems due to material probes and sensors. If you don't look after the machine, you'll get issues. Basically, keep it clean and do what you've been instructed and you won't have an issue.

Single Action mixers have huge limitations, when sped up, the mix quality lowers/decreases unless additional parts are added, then still, isn't the best quality. This can be evidenced quite easily through issues with unmixed material when using faster Rotor and Stators.

It would be interesting to see how many people who cast opinions on both brands have actually used both and have a true understanding of the functionality and operations of both. I can safely say I have sold both, continue to sell single action machines, and have also operated, repaired and serviced all.

Remember, we sell single action mixers such as the K4, it is our own brand of machine (made by Kaleta under our specification) so I can offer experienced views on all.

Last edited:
The M330 and Duo-Mix are by far the leaders on the market for mixing technology and quality - if you're really in the know you'll understand the benefits of water dispersion and dual-action mixing technology which the Duo-Mix offers.
You'll also know as standard, both of these machines will pump further and faster than any other machine. The M330 can even have a variable speed added to it without the requirement of the operator adjusting the water when the machine is sped up or slowed down - the machine does it for you! Again, this isn't possible on other machines.

The reason the M-tecs are often higher priced is due to the exact reasons mentioned above - the technology and quality. Single action mixers, such as the EZE K4, which is on par with and a copy of the G4 is actually considerably cheaper - like for like machines, yet a huge difference in price. With M-tec you pay for the technology and quality.

Quite often, the problem with M-tec's is they are complicated machines that require looking after - no denying it, and those who don't look after their machines (which is common) have problems due to material probes and sensors. If you don't look after the machine, you'll get issues. Basically, keep it clean and do what you've been instructed and you won't have an issue.

Single Action mixers have huge limitations, when sped up, the mix quality lowers/decreases unless additional parts are added, then still, isn't the best quality. This can be evidenced quite easily through issues with unmixed material when using faster Rotor and Stators.

It would be interesting to see how many people who cast opinions on both brands have actually used both and have a true understanding of the functionality and operations of both. I can safely say I have sold both, continue to sell single action machines, and have also operated, repaired and serviced all.

Remember, we sell single action mixers such as the K4, it is our own brand of machine (made by Kaleta under our specification) so I 1¹1¹¹1
Yeah know a good few people that didn't like them at all and all now have pft machines
You sell them you would say they're great I get it but I'm yet to meet anyone in the trade using machines or anyone on here agree with you

Yeah know a good few people that didn't like them at all and all now have pft machines
You sell them you would say they're great I get it but I'm yet to meet anyone in the trade using machines or anyone on here agree with you
I also sell single-action mixers - the K4 being an example. And have also sold PFT machines. I know several who didn't get on with M-tec but get on with our EZE or PFT - its not for everyone. But I also know guys the opposite way around who swear by M-tec. you have to remember, not everyone who owns a machine is on Facebook or TPF.

Ruffled by the orange brigade…❤️

Age old debate this, just a shame Pft and Ryan can’t work together,
I recommend to do what they what Ryan you’ll have the monopoly with it, I truthfully think the only people that buy mtec are Naive buying there first machine.
The door is open for PFT, we would happily work with them in Germany. Lots of people who buy their first machines have issues, no matter the brand. With the huge sales volumes we have, we are bound to have some problems along the way

The door is open for PFT, we would happily work with them in Germany. Lots of people who buy their first machines have issues, no matter the brand. With the huge sales volumes we have, we are bound to have some problems along the way
They want you to sack off all the other brands though don’t they

They want you to sack off all the other brands though don’t they
Yes. Which will not happen. People need the choice and we need to continue to support our existing clients. We have just signed a huge deal with a big brand who were happy for us to continue what we do