west yorkshire work overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik8hx

Alright ppl. Anybody with spare time to help pushalong any of my projects? Got new build residentials in halifax and Castleford and a pub/brewery at cleckheaton as well as a few private domestics. Boarders and/or skimmers. Prices negotiable dependent on skill and speed level. Either pm or email to mikwalkerplastering@live.co.uk cheers. Mik

Well it dint take long for this to become another thread of debauched innuendo did it? Cheers for replies (that were relevant). @warriorupnorth I may be in touch with Castleford in mind, but hopefully got what I needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright ppl. Anybody with spare time to help pushalong any of my projects? Got new build residentials in halifax and Castleford and a pub/brewery at cleckheaton as well as a few private domestics. Boarders and/or skimmers. Prices negotiable dependent on skill and speed level. Either pm or email to mikwalkerplastering@live.co.uk cheers. Mik

sorry mate can't help you out. Am up to my hole in it.

Thanks for putting me forward @puddove I'm working with dsdave at mo and they have emailed each other I think

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.