Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he got the guts to come on and admit it....if anyone would like to donate photo's to my very worthy cause then plase feel free to let me give them a good home(y)
You won't need to skank anybody else's hard earn work @Lodan because as soon as you come out with me you can skim a bad ass ceiling at one of my jobs then take a photo to show you can actually a plaster.

You right though at least he got the guts.

Forgive and forget

You won't need to skank anybody else's hard earn work @Lodan because as soon as you come out with me you can skim a bad ass ceiling at one of my jobs then take a photo to show you can actually a plaster.

Forgive and forget

It's too much pressure @theplasterman.....do you think they'll be able to see all my fat marks and tiger stripes in the photo's....it was the rustic look i was going for honestly govener.....@kitchy I'm not sure do i pva the walls before or after i've applied the plaster?...when we had circle time at the course the leaflet didnt say......just said we would earn 60k then a big smiley face with a joint in its mouth.

Forgive and forget

On a serious note though @theplasterman ceilings make my arm hurt....you take the ceiling and i'll take a nice flat wall with no sockets or anything:numberone:

On a serious note though @theplasterman ceilings make my arm hurt....you take the ceiling and i'll take a nice flat wall with no sockets or anything:numberone:
Okay wall it is then..I got to get off this thread
Normally I never got anything bad to say but my blood pressure is going up every time I read the first page

Okay wall it is then..I got to get off this thread
Normally I never got anything bad to say but my blood pressure is going up every time I read the first page
Don't let it grind you down mate......im posting up my new photo's of when i was the plasterer on a project that was on 'the restoration man'.....have you seen that episode:bailando::bananahappy:

At least he got the guts to come on and admit it....if anyone would like to donate photo's to my very worthy cause then plase feel free to let me give them a good home(y)
I`m happy to donate a few pics so you can showcase "your" work, end result is high quality as always:reloco:
IMAG1569.jpg
IMAG1569.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG1568.jpg
    IMAG1568.jpg
    884.1 KB · Views: 225
Lodan...here's one you wont have been taught yet?.......how to acheive a perfect finish around switches and sockets.(y)View attachment 9717
Obviously you need to plaster up to the socket too so the first time they take it off it pulls off a load of the skim (happened to me the fecker)

Status
Not open for further replies.