Weber pral m one coat prices per Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

john81

Hello. What's the going rate for weber pral m one coat per Sqm ? Labour only. Would you make money on 10sqm? I've got 150 Sqm to do in total. Thanks for any advise

Hello. What's the going rate for weber pral m one coat per Sqm ? Labour only. Would you make money on 10sqm? I've got 150 Sqm to do in total. Thanks for any advise

seems a decent price there buddy...........................its gonna be a tidy xmas on those rates my friend...................:RpS_thumbup:

take no notice of the other chancers who have posted very unhelpful comments.........................:RpS_thumbdn:

Well you are getting £1500 for the job, is £1500 enough for the time it is going to take you and your helpers? If it is then go for it.

That is if you are hand balling mind.

A cant see how he couldnt work that out him self , no offence rigsby but its not brain surgery what u just said in that last post is it ...... God help the customer ...... Actually **** the customer cos they r telling him the price the eeediot

Tossers like this are ruining this forum, they ask advice ( be it a daft question) then if they don't get the answer they want, they start playing up. Why can't mods gauge it and bin them off.

He asked a question and he obviously doesn't know that we dont discuss rates on here. He didn't get a straight forward answer either.

So heres one, don't let the customer give you a price unless you a subby to another spread and no £10m2 is not enough.

what i don't get, and no offence to the guy who started this thread, is why people think its ok to teach themselves on other peoples property, using materials someone else is paying for, and quite possibly destroying someones house and devaluing it massively when they **** it up.

i was a plasterer for years doing internals on new builds mainly and traditional sand and cemenet renders but had never done mono, i wanted to get into it so i struck a deal with a guy i knew who was the dogs bollox at it, the deal was if i got a job in mono i'd finance it, pay upfront for scaff, materials etc base coat it, and bead it up so all had to do was turn up and hand ball it on with me and i'd split the profit 50/50 it was a good screw for him for a days work on a gable or front of a house and i learned from one of the best without putting the job, and/or the customers property, at risk.

if you can't do a deal like that with someone then go on a course, build a training wall in your back garden and have a few goes until you master it, but don't use a house, especially someone elses house as a training wall, that's just disgraceful.

what i don't get, and no offence to the guy who started this thread, is why people think its ok to teach themselves on other peoples property, using materials someone else is paying for, and quite possibly destroying someones house and devaluing it massively when they **** it up.

i was a plasterer for years doing internals on new builds mainly and traditional sand and cemenet renders but had never done mono, i wanted to get into it so i struck a deal with a guy i knew who was the dogs bollox at it, the deal was if i got a job in mono i'd finance it, pay upfront for scaff, materials etc base coat it, and bead it up so all had to do was turn up and hand ball it on with me and i'd split the profit 50/50 it was a good screw for him for a days work on a gable or front of a house and i learned from one of the best without putting the job, and/or the customers property, at risk.

if you can't do a deal like that with someone then go on a course, build a training wall in your back garden and have a few goes until you master it, but don't use a house, especially someone elses house as a training wall, that's just disgraceful.
Well said mate ,but we sleep at night ,and don,t have to look over our shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.