Weber OCR overnite

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the forum with 25,000 members forum ,or the little facebook ones ?
I don't bother with Facebook. Full of tits. There's only a few tits on here.
To be fair though out of 25,000 so called members there must only be 200 regular posters at the absolute most.

To be fair though out of 25,000 so called members there must only be 200 regular posters at the absolute most.
So where did you get the idea of buying the Eze ?

There's a decent group of renderers on there with machines
Couple of G** eze owners there also
You'll fit in @Rossi46

What all that rimming out!!
I bet you don't even have one?
Chatting to a lad down my way last week
He got rid after 12 months as he didn't get on with it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-14-20-05-34.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-14-20-05-34.png
    679.4 KB · Views: 288
You won't know yourself now.you will have to sell that shovel you used to load the eze!!
Fair play.get some video's on Facebook so we can see what all the fuss is about(y)

Plan to keep the eze for now @Rossi46.

Gonna use the m330 to get 2 front gables on, then convey into the eze to spray a couple of awkward returns and dormer.
Well that's my thinking probably go tits up lol.

Seen loads of guys buying machines thinking it will bring in work ,just makes life easy thats all ,still have to be good ,no machine makes you good at rendering

Why not just spray straight onto wall. Wat do u need to pump it into the eze for
Cos it's one of them where you've got to be be up the tiled roof and get into the eaves as well, I have more control with eze it won't be as messy and once your in position you can't move.
Maybe when I'm better with the faster output eh

Cos it's one of them where you've got to be be up the tiled roof and get into the eaves as well, I have more control with eze it won't be as messy and once your in position you can't move.
Maybe when I'm better with the faster output eh
Sure Ian has sprayed more then most on here Rory ,he is not a salesmen

Status
Not open for further replies.