Weather to do lvl 3 at college

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got level 1 that means 1800 to get to level 3... I havnt need it for 20 years fcuk knows what to do now if this is the way it is goin

See what I mean it's a scam the government have funded 90 percent of it then all of a sudden there in a spot of bother.......if a plasterer needed nvq3 they'll get it this isn't going to be an industy standard after the government has just spent a fortune on get people on the joke card as for the lads pushing it so people have to spend money they haven't got you're a joke currier you haven't got a clue but fanny you've been cscs nvq b*ll***s since you've been on here and its never happened just caused loads of grief ....or is it because you've got **** all in common with the rest of the lads on here

See what I mean it's a scam the government have funded 90 percent of it then all of a sudden there in a spot of bother.......if a plasterer needed nvq3 they'll get it this isn't going to be an industy standard after the government has just spent a fortune on get people on the joke card as for the lads pushing it so people have to spend money they haven't got you're a joke currier you haven't got a clue but fanny you've been cscs nvq b*ll***s since you've been on here and its never happened just caused loads of grief ....or is it because you've got **** all in common with the rest of the lads on here

f*ck me your one nasty c*nt ant you mate, i dont know everything im still young and do have alot to learn but at least im not a w**k*r like you. So keen to put everyone down if they dont think the same way as you

Yeah and? You're 28 you sound like a fifteen year old....I'm only a little sparrow

Last edited:
WOOP WOOP its all goin off on the forum..................same dickhead shoutin his mouth off coz he aint got the quals thats needed, so needs to jump on me coz im qualified and have mentioned it on a thread, were some kid has asked the question should i get my level 3? You are a prick as someone else has pointed out and in answer to your other question what did they do 50 years ago? A 7 year apprenticeship lol Im not the blame for the CSCS card i never invented it, it exists and like ive said before bury your head and it might go away NOT. Memebers go on and on about short courses and chancers but as soon as someone wants to get qualified he is called a dickhead and told dont waste your time pfffffffffff dickheads.

Currier You're saying we should be higher qualified that will cost a fortune and I'm saying you don't need too ......who's the **** and have a ******* good think about it

Currier You're saying we should be higher qualified that will cost a fortune and I'm saying you don't need too ......who's the **** and have a ******* good think about it
Would you encourage your kids that qualifications are a waste of time? Exactly i doubt you would.

Flynny I have qualifications that enable me too work and trust me I'm not jumping on you I feel pity for you because all you talk about on this forum is nvqs .....I didn't call the lad a dick head who started this thread just you my love :).......and maybe currier :)

From now on can you bear in mind I could give a **** about you or you're toys r us card can you try and reply so we can have an argument I'm starting to feel like I'm bullying you lol

See that's where we differ. I do think it's going to be needed and I can only see it being a good thing. My dad has never been qualified or nothing and he has always been fine as u say you have been. But then contradict yourself saying ur in debt so everything cant be that rosy right?

I'm looking to make my future the best it can be by exploring options. If that upsets you then sorry....

Your opinion is urs and means very little to me

Ladies & Gentlemen, there will now be a short intermission, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool get an nvq3 and I'll have a week in Spain :RpS_lol:

Then you can come on here and persuade everyone else to have one cause you're the only wankers with one :RpS_thumbsup:

Then you can come on here and persuade everyone else to have one cause you're the only wankers with one :RpS_thumbsup:

See we have a house in spain so i ant that worrying about going there on a little holiday.

**** me its a grand mate and if it means i earn an extra £27 a year untill i 65 then it will have paid for itself.

LOL your are bullying me you always do BUT this time im tellin lol Im not telling anyone to do this or that but im sayin a level 3 is better than a level 2 even you must understand that? Do what you want i couldnt give a flyin **** and you might be alright for now with your level 2 but there will be a time when it wont be good enough. Anyway why are you so against people getting qualified in their job?

Nope never needed one but at least I know I should get one. You have made it sound so easy that i dont know if its worth the bother now

Last edited:

get one, dont get one its up it you pal, im not fussed either way, but i aint no w**k*r.

Flynnys showing off because he's got a nvq3 owls is a northerner and he aint no w**k*r I'm saying it's pointless because you only need a basic nvq and you're arguing the toss with me and it sounds as if you have just heard of nvq and they've been running years

Flynnys showing off because he's got a nvq3 owls is a northerner and he aint no w**k*r I'm saying it's pointless because you only need a basic nvq and you're arguing the toss with me and it sounds as if you have just heard of nvq and they've been running years
Im a northerner you little creep OH and i dont have a NVQ3 i have a C&G level 3 or advanced craft :p

lol you must see me as a re***d

years really??? s**t I did know that oh wait a sec did I not say that my older brother went to college to do his and my old man thought it was a waste of time.

Then did I not say that because of this I thought the current NVQ system needed to be improved as a nvq 2 seemed far to easy to get.

Flynn then added that he has been asked for nvq 3 blokes only on site so maybe the system does work and people with the shitty nvq2 are being seen for what they are.

I'm not replying to this thread anymore it's like having an argument with laurel and hardy you thick bastards :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.