we will marble 4u

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that site is uuuggggllllyyyy.... the text looks terrible on my screen, and you need to check ur spelling, theres quite a few mistakes in there...

Your work looks good though, how much do you make per m2 on marble finish?

Easy easy easy. its my first site. not that good with computers or spelllin. not bad at my job tho, (thankfully) if you could point the mistakes out i will change them all :)

decrotive = decorative
tennent = tenant
K-renders = k-rend (theoretically)
appartments = apartments
experiance = experience

on your types of plasters page......
affect = effect
beautifull = beautiful

There is a few on your feedback page too but there not too noticeable. Not being picky but it will make you look bad if you spell loads wrong!!

Decrotive for starters then achive, maybe tonal, beautifull, then achive again, tennented and un tennented, appartments, alot, manchester is capital, experiance, recomend ...........................i give up lol

bit cheeky of you using pictures of polishedplastercompanies work though dont you think?you know the one lovely grey organic scroll stencil-does kane know?

thanks for the spelling stuff. didnt see there was a spell check on it. as for the pics, yeah phil knows about the pic, said would be cool, never had the pleasure in meeting kane tho. top guy. phil said it would be ok for me to show a big stencil off. i do buy all my gear off them

polished plaster company. top guys that are there. they trained me up (well cover the basics to give it all a go)

Sorry wallpas most of those pics of the polished plaster and cement flooring are phils, i noticed one from natural decor too, i bet only one of those pics are yours. Its best to just show your work not other peoples.

Im back

I dont mind boys, its not back fired. alot of that work is mine. some of it is not tho (as you have all kindly pointed out) it doesnt really bother me tho. If they are not mine i have asked for permission for them and they said it would be ok. as i have not been doing it for that long i need all the help i can get to try and get it out there. its not good trying to sell something with not many pics, of different designs and colours, without that much practice ground. so thats why i have done it. does this make sense? im glad your all doing ok with your own stuff (if you have alot of pics) to be able to sell it, each to there own and good luck to you all, which ever way you decide to sell it PEACE OUT!!!!!

stick on what you like fella, how you try to create work for yourself is your business, and the way i try to sell mine is mine. without trying to be bitchy as alot of people on these kind of sites are. what ever it takes for me to sell this type of stuff then i will do it, if they are my own pics or not. i can see where your all coming from, but i am trying to get it out there (even if i do need a bit of help) good luck with it all anyway

Good to see you back. I agree it is very hard to get this out there.
I just think you should just post your own work so the clients can see what your capable of. If you have other peoples work on your site and then they ask you to do a complex job thinking your able to do that, you may get out of your depth and thats the last thing anyone wants. Because people who have a bad experience wont want to use the products again. (this is just my opinion and hope it makes sense)

Good to see your back as well... I can see why the others are pissy but if you have permission from the original owner of the photograph and you are capable of achieving the same results then you have to do what you go to do.... but dont promise a cruise ship if you can only provide a dingy

fm this tread looked intresting then i just pissed my self :RpS_laugh: fm he just got ripped to shreads as 4 pics better 2 get them encripted so chancers cant copy & paste :RpS_thumbup: imo funny still :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.