waterproofer in hardwall

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Dog rough Dave & Spunky ever been seen in the same room together?

My spidey senses are tingling!

Hydroscopic .... basically means it attracts and holds water molecules from the environment ...

Portland cement & lime are hydroscopic ...... they may attract but they breathe

I don't really most just pop up on facebook etc I only post them to give us a laugh as they do say pics speak a thousand words and can't be taken in wrong context like some messages can??

marshy how do you get the pictures onto the forum threads ? are they transfers you stick on the screen:RpS_lol:

i have the red square because people keep disliking me and giving negative comments reputation wise. do'nt care. just in this for the info. a laugh with ones who have a sense of humout maybe

i have the red square because people keep disliking me and giving negative comments reputation wise. do'nt care. just in this for the info. a laugh with ones who have a sense of humout maybe

What's humout? Is that what vegetarians eat?!

i have been looking at all things damp fior extra revenue streams including pca surveyor. and i come across this and remember this thread when you all slagged me off is this not hardwall he puts on after the damp coarse and says he has put waterproof additives into it to waterproof it????

i have been looking at all things damp fior extra revenue streams including pca surveyor. and i come across this and remember this thread when you all slagged me off is this not hardwall he puts on after the damp coarse and says he has put waterproof additives into it to waterproof it????

came across what ... :RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.