Wash offs

Rossi46

Private Member
Weathers up the wall at the moment. Cracking the flags one minute and then torrential rain the next. Forecasters can’t forecast for s**t either!
Has anyone ever had a gable or big area of mono wash off? The stuff of nightmares!
I’ve been lucky over the years but I’m sure it’ll get me one day.

Weathers up the wall at the moment. Cracking the flags one minute and then torrential rain the next. Forecasters can’t forecast for s**t either!
Has anyone ever had a gable or big area of mono wash off? The stuff of nightmares!
Had side of a barn wash off only s+c and only a barn . Pulled big horse trailer tight to it but couldn't do owt and just watched it slide to floor lol.

Had a table wash luckily enough it was only the scratch coat . Mono would be a nightmare

Forgot who posted it but there was a gable end on here that all came off
Best of my memory though it wasn’t mono

Had side of a barn wash off only s+c and only a barn . Pulled big horse trailer tight to it but couldn't do owt and just watched it slide to floor lol.
I could write a book on my disasters!

I now just expect things to go bad then am pleasantly surprised if don't!

Honestly don't think the money out weighs the stress anymore!
totally agree with you pal lying in bed listing to rain battering on window and thinking the worst

Only caught once when first started, forecast was dry with small chance of a shower, so dropped a pine end in durite by 11am, at 12 a fekin monsoon appeared out of nowhere for half hour then cleared off, drips copped it first then a few slides to follow. Spent rest of day scrubbing n clearing up.
Still get the horrors thinking about it but never gambled on weather since. If any mention of wet I sack it till sure.

Yes it’s happened but don’t get stressed over it anymore.You win some you lose some.