Want to learn to make fibrous cornice!

GT Cornicer

Hi all
I have been fitting fibrous cornice for the last 16 years in Sussex ( i live in worthing West Sussex) Surrey, Hampshire, Kent and London. I am getting more work now as i help out a firm i used to work for atm, but the trouble is getting decent cornice. Some are made too thin and some were made on a wobbly table ( mould changes throughout the 3 metres) So i would like to learn how to make cornice and do some for myself. I know it can be made better as i have fitted some from 2 companies which made the job so much easier and more importantly a good finish
The trouble is there are no courses that teach this now so if anyone knows someone willing to teach me, for money of course, then please let me know.

Hi there GT, im up in liverpool so probably to far for you to travel?
but if not im sure i can show you a few things depending on what you want to learn and your time frame available etc.
its not something you will learn in a week. You can learn to cast easily in a week but to make cornice from scratch etc is alot longer.
if your on Facebook/instagram add me on there
Adams plaster mouldings LTD

Hi there GT, im up in liverpool so probably to far for you to travel?
but if not im sure i can show you a few things depending on what you want to learn and your time frame available etc.
its not something you will learn in a week. You can learn to cast easily in a week but to make cornice from scratch etc is alot longer.
if your on Facebook/instagram add me on there
Adams plaster mouldings LTD
Hi mike ,if your willing am up for a little advice myself ,am local to you .

Happy to help fella.
Were about are you?
if you find me on facebook message me.
adams plaster mouldings ltd
Thank you mike am just in between houses at the mo originally from allerton but staying in Everton for a while,were are you based?

Hi all
I have been fitting fibrous cornice for the last 16 years in Sussex ( i live in worthing West Sussex) Surrey, Hampshire, Kent and London. I am getting more work now as i help out a firm i used to work for atm, but the trouble is getting decent cornice. Some are made too thin and some were made on a wobbly table ( mould changes throughout the 3 metres) So i would like to learn how to make cornice and do some for myself. I know it can be made better as i have fitted some from 2 companies which made the job so much easier and more importantly a good finish
The trouble is there are no courses that teach this now so if anyone knows someone willing to teach me, for money of course, then please let me know.

Englands Ornamental Plastering in Portslade, might not wanna teach the competition but you can only ask....

Workshop is in bootle,
i was living in allerton but now in netherley
I'll find your workshop ,am I ok to pop down on a quiet hour?
I know of one shop by the bypass leading to the docks by the iron bridge I think it regency anywhere near there?

Regency is round the corner.
Your welcome to pop round anytime fella.
just shoot me a text and see if i'm about, I know Tommorrow and next week im in the workshop. Dedicated a week to try and reorganise the place.