Wage rises

Members online

gonna get a new one mate

"no fuucking kids allowed "

(y) (y)

Supper Alf.

Veg is for girls.
15779225699834171809437532144060.jpg

You must have been watching my posts very carefully if you know what a gombeen man is.

I hope that's not all you learned.
You've no time for furniture, gombeen, there's a lot of Irish across the UK especially up here.

spakker
A complete idiot, a stupid person. Used in England.
Richard is such a spakker he put soap in his hair instead of gel.
by Lloydy November 05, 2003

I cleared £650 in a series of 4 couple of hour visits.

On the same days I cleared £210 a day for working at what I was at during the day and picked up around €400 from a bit of passive income I have going on.

Plus the £150 I stuck on the electrician bill before I gave it to the customer

And another £150 for some tiling I organised.

Plus whatever I made on materials that week.

You see, you can brag about being expensive if you like but you're far better off being savvy.

Customer thinks I only charge £150 a day but nothing could be further from the truth, trowel Monkey.
Tbf that sounds like the way to earn decent wedge

You're the t**t.

Anyway, back on topic - what's needed isn't a rise in minimum wage. That will just add to inflation so that £10.50 will be worth what £8.50 was a while back. What's needed it to address the cost of housing in the UK
And food and holidays. Things go up 10% every few months in supermarkets. It's only a few pence but generally around 10% . Also foreign holidays seem up around 15% since thomas cook died

Tbf that sounds like the way to earn decent wedge

I'm in a good position. I spent all last year establishing myself as the go to guy for a somewhat neglected development in Donegal where most of the owners are Dublin based landlords.

They want one phone number so it's pretty easy to show a profit on almost everything - except for one little glitch a couple of weeks ago.

And food and holidays. Things go up 10% every few months in supermarkets. It's only a few pence but generally around 10% . Also foreign holidays seem up around 15% since thomas cook died

Government can't really influence free trade in food or holidays but it certainly can influence the supply of housing.

A quick look on line suggests that food prices go up around 2% pa

I'm in a good position. I spent all last year establishing myself as the go to guy for a somewhat neglected development in Donegal where most of the owners are Dublin based landlords.

They want one phone number so it's pretty easy to show a profit on almost everything - except for one little glitch a couple of weeks ago.

Government can't really influence free trade in food or holidays but it certainly can influence the supply of housing.

A quick look on line suggests that food prices go up around 2% pa
Maybe that's what they say I watch 2 or 3 items in supermarkets as my guide. Teugulary see 10 % sneak up in prices more than 1 x per year