Wage growth

Members online

megamix

I see in the news wages have gone up . Yet it’s still £2.50 sqm skimming on site . Despite house prices are through the roof . Anyone explain this ?

We get £3.00 quid now . Wooh. Ha ha it was a lot lower than that not so long ago

I know exactly the measure of the plots because I measure them myself . Plus you can work out what your earning on the amount your putting on . I wouldn't trust our qs as he's a slippery little fukef

Your extra 50p based on 70 metres is about £30 a day
Yes correct . I had a good few years on domestics but it ended up getting on my nerves . 15 years ago it was good money it's fuk all now just wages but I don't need fortunes to live on my mortgage is pennies and my girls are older

Yes correct . I had a good few years on domestics but it ended up getting on my nerves . 15 years ago it was good money it's fuk all now just wages but I don't need fortunes to live on my mortgage is pennies and my girls are older
I’m considering going back on site . My apprentice is nearly out his time and he’s gonna want more money soon. It’s hard on domestics to get enough work for two . It’s ok if it’s a full house but not on single rooms

s**t it so hard on your own this game

Attachments

• DSC_0053.JPG
    DSC_0053.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 315
Wait for Walter Mitty to come and tell you how much he knocked out from his armchair today. Of course with no proof as usual.

I’m considering going back on site . My apprentice is nearly out his time and he’s gonna want more money soon. It’s hard on domestics to get enough work for two . It’s ok if it’s a full house but not on single rooms
If your lads a decent skimmer you'll do alright . As I've said before there's many blokes out there who'll smash 100 mtr + for fun

If your lads a decent skimmer you'll do alright . As I've said before there's many blokes out there who'll smash 100 mtr + for fun
Is that a 2 set day or 3? 35 boards skimmed in a day. If that's to a high quality then I don't know how you do it. Fair play. I do a third of that a day

Depend on how much your lad wants . If it's 50 /50 it's not exactly footballers wages

Is that a 2 set day or 3? 35 boards skimmed in a day. If that's to a high quality then I don't know how you do it. Fair play. I do a third of that a day
Of coarse it's high quality a cheap plot is 800k . This time of year 2 gauges warmer weather 3

11 boards a set . That’s hard even if they are all lined up in a row . These are in houses with doors , windows , stairs , cupboards .its some good going

800k they sell it for £2k to skim it . That’s my point
Very few houses I've done I would be able to buy these days it's always been the same . Price work plastering is brutal and it takes a long time to get used to . It's all we've done from being apprentices so it's the norm to me

Of coarse it's high quality a cheap plot is 800k . This time of year 2 gauges warmer weather 3
So 1 guy is skimming 17 boards a set to a high quality? I don't see how that's possible

Very few houses I've done I would be able to buy these days it's always been the same . Price work plastering is brutal and it takes a long time to get used to . It's all we've done from being apprentices so it's the norm to me
Does your gaffa just do house bashing or does he get any commercial stuff big walls . Like offices and schools

Does your gaffa just do house bashing or does he get any commercial stuff big walls . Like offices and schools
No just houses that are in high end areas.if it was those normal house builder jobs 3 bedders say well that shear graft . But there's always money to be made . Depends on how much you want to earn a week