Virus

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were all doomed. Rember m8 multi scrim pva bog roll rember get plenty of stuff in. f**k you think it the end of the world lol it only virus. Can't remember them menshing the 13 thousand people that died in the UK in year 2013 whith normal flue
You're like an ostrich with it's head in the sand. The flue doesn't bring the country to it's knees, it doesn't wipe billions off the stock market. It's only just beginning. I'm stocking up on everything. Work materials and foodstuff, Even considering getting a crossbow or something just in case things go really downhill.

Forum meet up at norms wake........ just get in vw and go out in sticks till it blows over .
they say wash your hands with alcohol sanitizer I do it from the inside every night flush out the full system/ when I dee morrisons will go bust

You can pick up one quite cheap. Seem to be sold out on most stock so obviously others are thinking the same way:

You’d better be a good shot you don’t really get a 2nd chance :ROFLMAO:

b*ll***s . Promoting his book
Fuk we are really Doomed ge
You're like an ostrich with it's head in the sand. The flue doesn't bring the country to it's knees, it doesn't wipe billions off the stock market. It's only just beginning. I'm stocking up on everything. Work materials and foodstuff, Even considering getting a crossbow or something just in case things go really downhill.
The way you go on you think we're doomed lol. People like you that going f**k this world up stock piling on bog rolls for no reason. We all got die one day whith something. Get on whith it and if you got vunrebele family member or frends the only thing you can do give them good advice to keep Cleer of public area say we'll away from people clean hands. Ban on all gatherings. Let this f**k*r of virus peak and let all fight it together.

You can pick up one quite cheap. Seem to be sold out on most stock so obviously others are thinking the same way:

To make you sleep better tonight and this bloke was diabetic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200312-195516.jpg
    Screenshot_20200312-195516.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 178

The way you go on you think we're doomed lol. People like you that going f**k this world up stock piling on bog rolls for no reason. We all got die one day whith something. Get on whith it and if you got vunrebele family member or frends the only thing you can do give them good advice to keep Cleer of public area say we'll away from people clean hands. Ban on all gatherings. Let this f**k*r of virus peak and let all fight it together.
Nonsense. Wake up and smell the coffee. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

Nonsense. Wake up and smell the coffee. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.
I blame bog roll grabbers . tesco tonight no bog roll in sight sad FUKERS A frend I now whith a condition in desperate need of this kind of stuff. And you got some mental fukers piling for months are they rhight in the head.

I was looking forward to sites shutting down
and sniffing her dead body :rayos: :rayos:

I was looking forward to sites shutting down
and sniffing her dead body :rayos: :rayos:
Y has she got a good life insurance
I identify as a plasterer. Thanks.
Stop moaning about a virus and stock Pilling stuff that makes it hard for other people. The majority of people that die ar old whith underline problems ther are the ones we should help. Not stock Pilling on stuff and emptying the shops one word to describe the people selfish fukers. Not thinking of vunrebel

Stop moaning about a virus and stock Pilling stuff that makes it hard for other people. The majority of people that die ar old whith underline problems ther are the ones we should help. Not stock Pilling on stuff and emptying the shops one word to describe the people selfish fukers. Not thinking of vunrebel
I've stocked my mums garage with supplies. She'll need them. You're fiddling while Rome burns. We could have martial law here in a week. There wont be any shops open. I'm finished at noon today and ill be straight down to home bargains to fill up the van.

Exactly schools and public gatherings being canceled is to stop it spreading from young to the old ...

Still not cancelled bingo yet

Police cant cope in normal circumstances. I can see military in shops and petrol stations etc ...

What's weird is the government are not reassuring people re food etc which I think means they know they wont cope

Police cant cope in normal circumstances. I can see military in shops and petrol stations etc ...

What's weird is the government are not reassuring people re food etc which I think means they know they wont cope

my mates mum rushed into A+E last night mate...
stroke.
full of doctors in suits
no time for her .

Status
Not open for further replies.