Virus

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePostman

Looks like this is getting worse now. Do you think you'll be getting less work because of it? I'm self employed doing domestic and small commercial and i think it's going fall off. Lucky the missus is a civil servant and will get her wage. Could see a few ending up on the streets if they're overstretched at the moment. If you just caught it once it wouldn't be too bad because you could have parties and stuff to catch it like kids with chicken pox. Haven't got any masks anywhere. I might get some food supplies in at the weekend and fill up the van with fuel.

Goes without saying this is going to kill the economy!! I thought nothing could top the last crash? But that was child's play compared to this if it goes the way they are saying!!

Looks like this is getting worse now. Do you think you'll be getting less work because of it? I'm self employed doing domestic and small commercial and i think it's going fall off. Lucky the missus is a civil servant and will get her wage. Could see a few ending up on the streets if they're overstretched at the moment. If you just caught it once it wouldn't be too bad because you could have parties and stuff to catch it like kids with chicken pox. Haven't got any masks anywhere. I might get some food supplies in at the weekend and fill up the van with fuel.
Is there a reason for calling yourself the postman.?

Just saying.

Goes without saying this is going to kill the economy!! I thought nothing could top the last crash? But that was child's play compared to this if it goes the way they are saying!!

The world's not short of chinks. Couple of hundred here or there make no difference to me.

I just hope it mutates in some way as to kill Indians as well

It's what the lads used to call me. Because I always deliver. Always get the job done
Best way to be consistency is key (y)
67E093BE-074D-4973-9AE9-517BE060BCCC.jpeg

You a spread ? You should have got it if you are ?
I got the how many bags big dick contest thing. Just didn't know how that related to a hit man?
They reckon it's spread by banknotes, now. Be everywhere soon.

I got the how many bags big dick contest thing. Just didn't know how that related to a hit man?

Thats one way of making us getting paid electronically and getting rid of cash.

No sweat, a hit is just another word describing laying on a mix. :tanguero:

I.m still safe then @Cockney1 .

Well if David icke said it, must me right.

You know that daft c**t can fill Wembley stadium?

worse lol it being going on since chrismas 85 just had it in UK. In 2013 13thousand died of normal flue in the UK.

lol it being going on since chrismas 85 just had it in UK. In 2013 13thousand died of normal flue in the UK.
worse lol it being going on since chrismas 85 just had it in UK. In 2013 13thousand died of normal flue in the UK.
Have a look on stats we got worse things to worry about. Just nearly 3000 died of c virus over the world. 10 million die of cancer every year.ok don't take me wrong need sorting ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.