Vans in Manchester

Hate the thought of being able to be tracked, smart phones are gps so you’re kind of being tracked anyhow.
Cameras cctv everywhere now not to mention dash cams.
Do you see on TV how often the police use the phone data to prove where someone is? Think I'm going to tie mine to the cat every so often.

Nokia 3210 the way forward
Much as like my old Nokia (shame batteries bnacked), if its on then it's checking with stations and is trackable.
Any phone to within 100yds, according to one of my clients, a regular court expert witness, usually for the police.

I'm waiting on a new transit, a h2l2 trend spec, I ordered it new for September reg there now telling it will be with me April time. I wouldn't get your hopes of it passing over anytime soon, demand is outstripping supply.
Can you stand up in the h2s or does it need be a h3? I’m about 5’10

Do you see on TV how often the police use the phone data to prove where someone is? Think I'm going to tie mine to the cat every so often.
Best I seen was the bloke who got caught for a crossbow murder.
The car technology was used as evidence.
The car data could show where he had been, how long he was parked and even that he had opened the boot. He burned the car but all the data had been stored in iCloud.

Best I seen was the bloke who got caught for a crossbow murder.
The car technology was used as evidence.
The car data could show where he had been, how long he was parked and even that he had opened the boot. He burned the car but all the data had been stored in iCloud.
Exactly my case, I'd forgotten he burnt the Landy. Before long AI will be predicting the crime before you even get there.
You went there to chin him - No, no
I only went there to clean his windows
You purchased bricks on the way there, and put them in the boot with a printed mask of a notorious fishing Gnome.

I'm waiting on a new transit, a h2l2 trend spec, I ordered it new for September reg there now telling it will be with me April time. I wouldn't get your hopes of it passing over anytime soon, demand is outstripping supply.

What will that cost you brand new @owls 30k+Vat?

What will that cost you brand new @owls 30k+Vat?
Not far off, 29k plus vat. you have to pay in addition for it ply lined, mats, road tax, as said I do claim the vat back though.It's a 130ps aswell, anything less is as flat as a fart when loaded up.

Not far off, 29k plus vat. you have to pay in addition for it ply lined, mats, road tax, as said I do claim the vat back though.It's a 130ps aswell, anything less is as flat as a fart when loaded up.

Does that come with things like cruise control and heated front window or are they extras?

Does that come with things like cruise control and heated front window or are they extras?
Yep the electric pack is on the trend, so heated windscreen,electric heated mirrors,cruise control and a 240v socket in the front which is really handy for charging battery's and the like.

I’ve been looking at this one but trying to justify 27k on something that’s nearly 4 years old and got 40k on the clock……
That's kind of the going rate, they aren't depreciating at all at the moment, due to demand,and short supply of new ones. I'd sit tight, I'd think it will be a different story sometime next year.

Nice van mate, but after something I can stand up in, and something I can slick 8x4s in on the deck and still get me bags and gear in side door.

Not sure if any customs are this big?

considering the ammount of work it will do over the years owls, in comfort as well , its a very good buy, definately something i would have gone for, when loaded up any idea approx how many bags plaster or boards it can carry, by the time you get the inside lined out shelves etc be a good one,
do you have sign writing on your vans

I’ve been looking at this one but trying to justify 27k on something that’s nearly 4 years old and got 40k on the clock……
i would go for that johndoe, looks a good one, something you would feel the benefits from straight away, problem is i think it will go very soon,

Not like you to be disagreeable! I could buy a banger tomorrow but I’d rather drive something smart and reliable and new. Loads of tech, full warranty, no MOT to think about. Be bad day if you couldn’t afford £100 a week for your main tool.
fully agree with you casper, my objection is monthly payments regardless of the cost, much rather pay for it in full, and its done with,

Nice van mate, but after something I can stand up in, and something I can slick 8x4s in on the deck and still get me bags and gear in side door.

Not sure if any customs are this big?
No you can obviously get boards in on their side but laid flat that whole floor is taken up.

fully agree with you casper, my objection is monthly payments regardless of the cost, much rather pay for it in full, and its done with,
That’s a very old fashioned attitude but I see your point. Have you got a spare £40k ?