Van organisation!!!

zombie

Private Member
It's that time of year again when we all kid ourselves we're going to be more organised and clean out vans whilst off etc.

So with that in mind new year, new van.

Let's have some photos and ideas my pet hate is having to unload everything to load up boards etc.

Thanks zombie

Cleared mine out on last day which was Thursday, ready to roll next Thursday and Friday,quick job just to keep my toes in motion
A33803A9-4F42-4F60-8B33-169904A9DA51.jpeg

So no good for carrying spare boards then?
Probably not tbf I looked online for ages thinking how to rack out then decided in my head to take three days building what I wanted that works best for me think everyone has different requirements out of where and how stuff is stored in van tbf , for me I basically went off everything I’d use daily ish must be reachable without going in to van at all then along that drivers side is stuff I’d grab every now and then

what u do with all the white vinigar
Spray on windows and upvc quick rub with micro clothe makes them look brand new or if inside anything that might need a wipe clean
Just got a few boxes last week I’ll leave 3 or 4 bottles in van the rest in storage for rest of year

Spray on windows and upvc quick rub with micro clothe makes them look brand new or if inside anything that might need a wipe clean
Just got a few boxes last week I’ll leave 3 or 4 bottles in van the rest in storage for rest of year
nice to hear some of us still clean down see some stuff on my travells

nice to hear some of us still clean down see some stuff on my travells
It smells tbh but only for a few minutes but cleans so well and is dirt cheap, squirt , wipe , done .
Crazy but that dripak or dp one I found is the best Wilko sell there version about £1 a bottle worth having a few on van and a pack of micro clothes
On glass it’s brilliant looks crystal clear and upvc

Your rhight ther get a decent one sell burgers chips and all that s**t find a good spot you'd be better off.
Thinking about it I'd rather do some plastering for 6 hours a day than sell burgers. At least you can look back on your work in years to come and be proud of the art you had and show pictures to your grandchildren and stories. Cant get that selling burgers only watching people geting fat

Thinking about it I'd rather do some plastering for 6 hours a day than sell burgers. At least you can look back on your work in years to come and be proud of the art you had and show pictures to your grandchildren and stories. Cant get that selling burgers only watching people geting fat
that's what im doing on here telling u lot the stories ha ha:sleep:

Do you still work full time m8?
try for 2/3 days a week but sometimes leads to full week did a big cornice job in oct 6 days a week for a month 7 30 till 5 but found it a bit to much but the money was good first time I have ever worked for a contractor and payed weekly makes life easy

try for 2/3 days a week but sometimes leads to full week did a big cornice job in oct 6 days a week for a month 7 30 till 5 but found it a bit to much but the money was good first time I have ever worked for a contractor and payed weekly makes life easy
Old school plastrer the best keep up the good work

Norm, its clear you're a knowledgeable bloke and still love what you're doing.
Ever thought of leading small group tutorials? Bet would be a few to learn from you and also a good excuse for a piss up? @Danny

don't need the hassle I get pissed most nights any way
Don't blame you m8 if you grafted all your life time take easy work 2 3 days a week on little jobs to keep active and the brain going. Go holidays get medicinel drink every night

Don't blame you m8 if you grafted all your life time take easy work 2 3 days a week on little jobs to keep active and the brain going. Go holidays get medicinel drink every night
2 ltr of spirits and 10 beers about norm /aweek not night

No point stopping is ther m8 if your healthy and enjoy a drink carry on. As long the whisky not on your corn flakes
no always cut off early if driving next day but if not working blow out lie in watch peter rabbit if 4 yr old grand daughter staying with us but up 8/30

Build a false floor @zombie put boards underneath

Yeah I've always done that mate.

But makes it a bit of a pain then to load bags out being that bit higher and for getting things out of corners of van as bit low for standing etc.

Probably have to do that again but was just looking for alternative ideas pal.