Van finance

Members online

Yes
Yea I know that :ROFLMAO:
So is a van not classed the same Bracket as materials etc? An expense that is needed to be able to go to work ? Like diesel also
Yes, but the tax man does not pay for your diesel, you do.
You do not get taxed on your diesel that's all.

==
[/QUOTE]
yes but only by the % of tax that you pay.
you pay for the diesel mate, honest.
JOB £100 profit £100 tax @20% =profit after tax £80
JOB £100 DIESEL £10 TAX @20%=PROFIT after tax £72
Where's that £8 GONE? (spent on the diesel}

You can get a 5 year old ex AA transit custom with tailgate 120k on clock for around 5/6k
I dont like yellow so didnt bother. :)

My advice... get an accountant and let them tell you how to be better :D

my brothers got a 30k transporter
pcp
has had 13k on tax returns 1st 2 years

not sure how it all works
8k balloon payment
only done 20000 miles
says he's selling it back to VW and getting another new 1 soon.

has a flexy trowel and some big skimming buckets in it lol

and loads of seats in the back :love:

so
I think the way he sees it
is 6 x 6.5k tax rebates over 15 years
he will have a brand new VW
30/40K transporter for free.

Oh, I can't see it as I added him to GPS on the ignore list.

There are limits to the dribbling nonsense you can read even on TPF as evidenced by the figures you've quoted. Tapit is wrong, it's as simple as that, the information is available on HMRC's website or from a decent accountant.

i have the best accountant mate.
if I ever have a question
I call my brother he shouts the question over the front room to the person on the sofa
she answers him
he answers me
I say OK
goodbye

and i forget the answer 5 minutes later :LOL:

As stated, you can claim the full value of your van from YOUR profits.
You pay for it then get tax relief but YOU pay the majority of the cost.
No ifs no buts, ask algys brothers wife she will agree.

But let’s look at what I’m driving , yeah. New model Transit Sport Custom with 18” Alloys. Heated seats, reverse camera, parking sensors all round, 8” touch screen media with Apple CarPlay, with hands free, remote start from the App, activates heated screen and heated seats. So van all toasty to go into and all defrosted. Heated electric mirrors, half leather seats, sports suspension, multi function steering wheel, auto headlights and wipers. Auto dim full beam, comes on and off depending on traffic, 185hp engine with reinforced pistons. 18,000mile service intervals. Meets the Maximum Euro Ncap safety standards. So very safe should the worst happen. Drives as good as it looks. Loads of torque even with 30 bags in back and all the tools etc. Oh, and should you braeak down, get a puncture etc. Ford assist come straight out to you wherever you are. Apart from Birmingham lol.

But let’s look at what I’m driving , yeah. New model Transit Sport Custom with 18” Alloys. Heated seats, reverse camera, parking sensors all round, 8” touch screen media with Apple CarPlay, with hands free, remote start from the App, activates heated screen and heated seats. So van all toasty to go into and all defrosted. Heated electric mirrors, half leather seats, sports suspension, multi function steering wheel, auto headlights and wipers. Auto dim full beam, comes on and off depending on traffic, 185hp engine with reinforced pistons. 18,000mile service intervals. Meets the Maximum Euro Ncap safety standards. So very safe should the worst happen. Drives as good as it looks. Loads of torque even with 30 bags in back and all the tools etc. Oh, and should you braeak down, get a puncture etc. Ford assist come straight out to you wherever you are. Apart from Birmingham lol.
How much does the taxman pay you for your van?

And? Blah,blah,blah:sleep:

Last edited:
You’d be better at selling vans/cars then skimming misses jones dado rails in u old sock

All you coursers need to get with the times. Driving round in ya piles of shite ffs. Only today my customer told me he was happy to see me rocking up (his words) in a nice shiny van. It inspires confidence and positively SHOUTS confidence!!!! I had to quietly agree with him as I produced my cordless mixer.

30 bags s*** van
20200714_153538.jpg