Uxbridge area for July full house skim and outside rendered

Members online

3 bed house end terrace to be patched around 2 doorways and skimmed every room, Utility room is bare brick and needs fully doing. Definitely rendering the front may do all outside walls. Can stay in the house if you are not local and want to save money. Pics and floor plan on right move .
Looking at July/Aug start. dave.bentley3@btinternet.com
Will drop you an email later on

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zolcos a member on here and must be close to you so sure he'll look after you.

He will drop you an email.Its literally around the corner of you so feel free to invite him for a cuppa, it goes long way. After that you can pick him apart with the questions and worries you have;)

I can price the skimming but I don't know how to do anything else. Lol

Hope you find someone off the forum for the job.

3 bed house end terrace to be patched around 2 doorways and skimmed every room, Utility room is bare brick and needs fully doing. Definitely rendering the front may do all outside walls. Can stay in the house if you are not local and want to save money. Pics and floor plan on right move .
hi dave I could come and have a look if you want ,I'm staines based, email me on john_ogorman@hotmail.com

Live in near pm me on stuartfullard@yahoo.co.uk for further info if you're not sorted can refer and skim to high spec thanks

One job completed stuartfullard@yahoo.co.uk can give you a price on all rendering traditional or thru coloured and skimming hard wall and sand cement lime render plse feel free to email me thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    658.4 KB · Views: 505
Hi Dave. I live in Harrow. Let me know if you still need a quote for the works as I could pass by and have a look. Also pictures of previous work and references available. Cheers. Peter

@zolco did a job for a contact I know which was bespoke plastering work ,top end quality..the contact gave him a great review and thanked me for connecting him with them.
Good luck with your project
Cheers Vince, I never got in touch with him even I had this lead come in from a different source as well, just had no time for it at all, about 2 months behind at the moment as I only worked 2 weeks in all the past 9 weeks. Life is hell at the minute

Cheers Vince, I never got in touch with him even I had this lead come in from a different source as well, just had no time for it at all, about 2 months behind at the moment as I only worked 2 weeks in all the past 9 weeks. Life is hell at the minute

Flipping heck yeah sorry I just looked at the date of op I am so thick,lol

Your doing pretty good out of TPF :D Shows what can be done when you get involved :D