Used my new mediflex today

I've spent plenty enough with both speedskim, marshalltown, refina and the wanstop shop to have an opinion, an opinion which is borne from actually using it.
I give credit where it's due and none where it's not, and the thought of any c**t parting with there hard earned and buying something on the strength of me bigging it up as great when it isn't doesn't sit well with me. It's called integrity there's some c**ts need to look that word up.

things I love.
1 the speedskim.
2 new mediflex

things I really like.
1 the refina s*p*r*lex.
2 the standard mediflex
3 refina bucket scoop
4 sanz plastic trowel.
5 m/town tape gun.

things that are ok.
1 eze spat.
2 refina plaziflex.
3 the refina spat.

things I don't like
1 the refina superflex2 .
2 that narrow nelaflex.

any c**t thinking my opinions can be bought for a free trowel can go f**k yourselves.

My next premium has been modified and gets a run out from time to time

Attachments

• 1478782383518.jpg
    1478782383518.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 347
People prefer one stop shop because there service is superior to Refina, products are reasonable price and you don't get ripped off with postage. I've got Refina and nela tools both are normally decent but because I feel short changed with Refina I'll normally go to one stop first.

I've spent plenty enough with both speedskim, marshalltown, refina and the wanstop shop to have an opinion, an opinion which is borne from actually using it.
I give credit where it's due and none where it's not, and the thought of any c**t parting with there hard earned and buying something on the strength of me bigging it up as great when it isn't doesn't sit well with me. It's called integrity there's some c**ts need to look that word up.

things I love.
1 the speedskim.
2 new mediflex

things I really like.
1 the refina s*p*r*lex.
2 the standard mediflex
3 refina bucket scoop
4 sanz plastic trowel.
5 m/town tape gun.

things that are ok.
1 eze spat.
2 refina plaziflex.
3 the refina spat.

things I don't like
2 that narrow nelaflex.

any c**t thinking my opinions can be bought for a free trowel can go f**k yourselves.
What was it then a hawk?

things I love.
1 the speedskim.
2 new mediflex

things I really like.
1 the refina s*p*r*lex.
2 the standard mediflex
3 refina bucket scoop
4 sanz plastic trowel.
5 m/town tape gun.

things that are ok.
1 eze spat.
2 refina plaziflex.
3 the refina spat.

things I don't like
2 that narrow nelaflex.

U told me my work was good just because I give you a cup of tea. I can only imagine what you would say for a trowel.

If i thought the trowel was shite i would say so looked at one in a shop but i dont like wide blades on trowels thats why i asked ryan would they mske a narrower one i was and still am prepared to pay for it i used it all day todayput on with it aswell one critiscim is the rounded corners but i will trctify that myself

I'll bear that in mind mate. Thanks.
Never seen so many splays in one house plus double height entrance hall cupboards with splays where you would be on your knees and finished frames that the agent wanted kept spotless but nothing to cover them

One thing you can be certain of is @Gibbo saying it as it is... whether you like it or not....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Never seen so many splays in one house plus double height entrance hall cupboards with splays where you would be on your knees and finished frames that the agent wanted kept spotless but nothing to cover them
All that and a sh#t price plus retention.....I might give them a miss.

I got another number for you firm from Ipswich j and t Nichols he has got about 20 houses in lawford near manning tree be a few ready in a few weeks finishing one for him tomorrow

I have just cried...

At least she is being used

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
It got damaged in the van when something fell on it! Cut the damage out and have a trowel for those little annoying angles

The spread using it,,,,if ripples appear i would say not.
I have seen one,,,,but its the guys using it will judge.
I'm not sure who says it is or it isn't, fact it as a stiffer blade allows you to apply with it and finish with it

The spread using it,,,,if ripples appear i would say not.
I have seen one,,,,but its the guys using it will judge.
Well it works for me, used marshalltown for 30 years been using spats speedskim and flexi trowels last 3/4 years and I may last a bit longer without having to pull my balls out to get a set finished

the best thing to do is after laying in first trowel with your mt or whatever get it nice an tidy eliminate any so called ripples then from there use the mediflex trust me it works been using it for months this way now

the best thing to do is after laying in first trowel with your mt or whatever get it nice an tidy eliminate any so called ripples then from there use the mediflex trust me it works been using it for months this way now
Do the same but speedskim instead of mt