Used my new mediflex today

Members online

Every trowel after putting on
Did the timings change much? did you have to trowel it earlier or later or anything like that...im going to give mine a go tomorrow:)

No mate i work the plaster very wet so soon as it's on i trowel it 3 times no water then leave for 15 mins and then last one

Used mine for a couple of days now. Is a lovely feel and slight extra rigidity is better for controlling ripples. Only thing I don't like is the rounded corners. Prefer the sharp corners that the s*p*r*lex has, but nothing major.

No mate pics ain't my thing we did an 8 bag set as got a late start once i leave a room i don't go back in
Fair enough mate don't blame you, I'll take you word I've been using the s*p*r*lex for a couple of months now not that keen on it to be fair pretty decent on boards but not for domestics. Sorry I never went for the medi been using the delhedy today really liking that but I give it last Lickey with nela premium.

both me an my son use the mediflex I fuukin love em so easy on the wrist effortless work when I first used it you sometimes get them little white lines when troweling up but they soon go after a while

ive always loved the refina s*p*r*lex but imo this new medi pisses all over the refina.
it's the trowel refina will wish they'd made rather than that abortion that there superflex2 turned out to be.

ive always loved the refina s*p*r*lex but imo this new medi pisses all over the refina.
it's the trowel refina will wish they'd made rather than that abortion that there superflex2 turned out to be.
What makes you lean towards the nela? I bought a Refina super flex about 18 months ago but I'm not that bothered for it.

Scottie do ou know anyone looking for spreads

Gary let me ask our bloke tomorrow (cause he'll not respond now) and ill give you a holler back if that's ok.

dropsalot said about r&b advertising again (although wasn't that a shambles last time or am I thinking of something else)?.

What makes you lean towards the nela? I bought a Refina super flex about 18 months ago but I'm not that bothered for it.

I've been using the refina pretty much from day one 8+ years or something like that and to be honest didnt think id change but the medi requires less effort, and it's just rigid enough to iron out any ripples that the first pass with a s*p*r*lex might ride over if you wernt careful.
I'm still not liking that cork handle though lol.
the build quality seems bulletproof now aswell I've tried my best to test an earlier version of the medi to destruction by hammering the f**k out on it and it's still in one piece.

Refina for me much better and wider without the silly cork handle nonsence

agree completely about the cork handle greg (i should try ordering a new handle for it the rubber ones half decent).
and up until a couple of days ago would of agreed about the trowel aswell, as you know mate I've always thought very highly of the refina but I honestly think the new medi could actually be a better trowel than the refina which I honestly didn't think id ever say.