Used foam first time

Members online

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Used that spray foam stuff for sticking board for the first time today. Took a cursory glance at the blurb on the can then ignored stuff like wear gloves etc

Stuff worked but wish I’d worn gloves! Sticky s**t that! Washed my hands in petrol . Now they are black and smell like I’ve committed arson! Washed them 10 bloody times!! That’ll teach me.

@Stevieo this doing it for you? It’s not vinegar feet but petrol hands is probably just as exciting non?

Used that spray foam stuff for sticking board for the first time today. Took a cursory glance at the blurb on the can then ignored stuff like wear gloves etc

Stuff worked but wish I’d worn gloves! Sticky s**t that! Washed my hands in petrol . Now they are black and smell like I’ve committed arson! Washed them 10 bloody times!! That’ll teach me.

@Stevieo this doing it for you? It’s not vinegar feet but petrol hands is probably just as exciting non?
That’ll teach ya! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
You’ll be picking at your fingertips for at least a week! Lol.

I’ve got sum as well I’ve never used it b4 always looks a mess when plumbers bang it in around 4” waste pipes whoozing out the wall
But 4 me I’m using it around window reveals around a bay window b4 filling with board on the front

Been using it myself this week. Gone in today and there's no way your pulling them boards off, excellent stuff far superior to adhesive, and no mess ( normally) . Have you got a foam gun, well worth it more controllable and less waste, any half used cans just leave on gun screw nipple in and it will be good for month or two.

Try washing the petrol off with paraffin. You're welcome.

It's got nothign to do with callouses or anything like that, you spakker. It's all about the grip.

YES.

NO.

Maybe.

See?

I can’t believe you’ve washed your hands in petrol :oops: I bet you f**k**g stink.

Have you ever got foam on your hands?
No, can’t say I use foam often whilst sat at my desk.

I know why she used petrol. It’s just mad to think of washing your hands in petrol (maybe not for a tradesperson). Also quite funny to think of Jess casually washing her hands with petrol, when I see so many lads at a petrol station using the gloves so they don’t get any residue on their hands.

No, can’t say I use foam often whilst sat at my desk.

I know why she used petrol. It’s just mad to think of washing your hands in petrol (maybe not for a tradesperson). Also quite funny to think of Jess casually washing her hands with petrol, when I see so many lads at a petrol station using the gloves so they don’t get any residue on their hands.

Not using gloves isn't macho, you know.

AAAARRRGGGHHHH....more like it. Do it myself with a sheet of sandpaper if I was into that.

Save me buying you a drink or being nice to you.
I feel so foolish, I had no idea you’d been being nice to me..

And you could have bought me a drink if you and your phone weren’t members of the archaic spazmatron association!