Used foam first time

Members online

I feel so foolish, I had no idea you’d been being nice to me..

And you could have bought me a drink if you and your phone weren’t members of the archaic spazmatron association!

I wasn't being nice to you...Swap 'you' for 'people with hands like that'.

I was hoping you'd be buying me a drink when I gave you my number, to be fair.

I actually live in a big loft apartment with fk all in it. No idea why I chose a big flat when I own fk all....it's not even arty fk all...it's just fk all.
I have two oil paintings that are my pride and joy by Duncan Palmer, artist extraordinaire and Turner prodigy. The first I bought when I shouldn’t have but ... too drunk for details of my love for it. The second my crazy mate commissioned as a gift. I cried. It’s a special place he painted..........

Ppppffft what was my point?? .... why??? f**k it not wasting the effort it’s taken to write this and correct spelling :crying: I’m f**k*d. Bed time. Jess out

I have two oil paintings that are my pride and joy by Duncan Palmer, artist extraordinaire and Turner prodigy. The first I bought when I shouldn’t have but ... too drunk for details of my love for it. The second my crazy mate commissioned as a gift. I cried. It’s a special place he painted..........

Ppppffft what was my point?? .... why??? fk it not wasting the effort it’s taken to write this and correct spelling :crying: I’m fk*d. Bed time. Jess out

G** / L.E.S.B.I.A.N

Ppppffft what was my point?? .... why??? fk it not wasting the effort it’s taken to write this and correct spelling :crying: I’m fk*d. Bed time. Jess out

That;s what you get for going on the internet pissed up, isn't it?

Your hands aren’t too bad. I’ve had that stuff stain my hands. It’s not to bad. It wore off in about 4-5 weeks

some happy times ahead next few weeks jess stinking of petrol,continuous picking off bits of very very small pieces of foam,soon your hair will stink of petrol , never mind bits of plaster sticking to you/plaster dust on that fresh natural complexion of yours,....yep a real babe magnet, definatley attracting all the lads,

Quite partial to a whiff of unleaded tbf

some happy times ahead next few weeks jess stinking of petrol,continuous picking off bits of very very small pieces of foam,soon your hair will stink of petrol , never mind bits of plaster sticking to you/plaster dust on that fresh natural complexion of yours,....yep a real babe magnet, definatley attracting all the lads,
Ah it all makes so much more sense now... when people stare at me in wickes, my van , walking round shop after work.... I thought it was because I’ve got dirt on my face etc..... but it’s actually because I’m totally rocking this look/unique fragrance! Makes total sense :chica:

Maybe why your such a Dick.

Home by 11 again today. f**k**g hard life Tiger.

Some of just get on with it unlike tampons like you who cry n go home to clean the sooty van.

It baffles me how you can get to a job sheet up pva and home for 11 .You must start at 5 lol

Got there @ 07:30

Sheets down. Bonding 60 few holes. PVA walls

While pva drying, bring gear in, get setup outside to mix up, have a coffee

Pva dry. Scrim up. Knock up, throw it on tight then lay in same mix. quick flatten

Clean buckets, load everything in van that isn't needed

Trowel up finish walls. Load rest of gear in van. Get cleaned up sockets on etc.

One last cross before go. Paid and done home by 11

I don't stop I'm always doing something. I see spreads sitting about talking smoking etc, dragging the f**k out of it. f**k that, rather be back home or pub. Get in get paid get out

Pva dry. Scrim up. Knock up, throw it on tight then lay in same mix. quick flatten

Trowel up finish walls. Load rest of gear in van. Get cleaned up sockets on etc.

I don't stop I'm always doing something. I see spreads sitting about talking smoking etc, dragging the fk out of it. fk that, rather be back home or pub. Get in get paid get out
Ahhhhhh I always second coat with fresh

I don't stop I'm always doing something. I see spreads sitting about talking smoking etc, dragging the fk out of it. fk that, rather be back home or pub. Get in get paid get out
I use exact same method, unless it’s a big old ceiling or iv got a load of different bits on in 1 go
I’ll just knock more gear up in with what’s left in the bucket if I need some more it keeps it all going off quick