Used Citreon Berlingo

Members online

cooptaza

Hi all

Any of you guys know you vans.

Was thinking of buying a 2013 Berlingo with 100000k on the clock costing £5500

We are getting a lot of these vans coming from England to be sold Ireland. Looks like they were electricians or something. Gonna be used for homers.
1x

1x

these are lease vans, their 3 year lease is up and now for resale.
my grandson has a business preparing lease vans for sale, some have a lot of work done to them, new roof , dents etc. buy a new one.

100K shitroen... £5500..... erm..... not for me thanks...

Like others have said it will be pot luck!

lease vehicles will be well serviced but they tend to get abused by the drivers... like buying an ex hire car...

Damn, a shitroen - is that the name they have. Really wanted it. Maybe I need to look else where. Any other vans you guys would suggest. Maybe not to big. Small transit maybe

Damn, a shitroen - is that the name they have. Really wanted it. Maybe I need to look else where. Any other vans you guys would suggest. Maybe not to big. Small transit maybe
Id get a transit connect if thats the size van you need? I always had transits and for last 5 year my land rover defender (still got it) and leasing a brand new transit at the mo its great. Why not look at finance/ leasing so the reliability issue is gone?? I pay £221 a month for 66 plate transit with extras on the vehicle and road tax included allowed up to 10,000 a year. Its working for me at the mo but one of my dogs chewed a set of keys so il get charged when i return it but what the hey im not arsed

f**k that. If that's the size van ye want, get a connect or a caddy. Can get lwb high roof transit connects, at least Ud fit a straight edge into it.

Have a look on access commercial, they're in Essex but they got loads in stock ex lease ones, reasonable prices if you vat registered then you don't have to pay that either to get it over to Ireland

Have a look on access commercial, they're in Essex but they got loads in stock ex lease ones, reasonable prices if you vat registered then you don't have to pay that either to get it over to Ireland
Had a look at that site. They don't mention mileage. I need a 3 seater, might just go for the berlingo. It has a full service history warranted mileage, 6 month warranty.
Hope i'm not making a mistake

I don't think it is lwb? Think it's just standard Berlingo? Maybe am wrong?
The connect in the link above is bud... i personally wouldnt get anything that i couldnt get an 8x4 in... i have a swb ducato that does and have a false ceiling in that will also take 15 6x3s without moving any tools...

If I had £5000 cash I'd be at the van auctions tbh, got my first 2 vans from them bargains galore if you do your homework and they all have guaranteed 65 point check, probably better to buy there than any where else second hand imo

Just noticed you aren't in England sorry don't know if the auctions like Mannheim do them in Ireland

The connect in the link above is bud... i personally wouldnt get anything that i couldnt get an 8x4 in... i have a swb ducato that does and have a false ceiling in that will also take 15 6x3s without moving any tools...
Aw Aye, well it's longer than the sub connect but yeah it's not overly long. Tbh of he has 5500 why not just get a transit, you'd get a right good transit for that money? Then yous get edges and all in it no bother. Wee mixer if necessary, Gennys etc. Berlingo struggle to hold a long tail shovel. Know yr only looking em for homers, but u might need mortar on some homers. Personally I've an auld dispatch,ot just about holds 8ft edges if u put them in at a slant and has 3seats in the front. For 5500 I'd get a right decent model , mines a banger due to budget restraints. Lol

Aw Aye, well it's longer than the sub connect but yeah it's not overly long. Tbh of he has 5500 why not just get a transit, you'd get a right good transit for that money? Then yous get edges and all in it no bother. Wee mixer if necessary, Gennys etc. Berlingo struggle to hold a long tail shovel. Know yr only looking em for homers, but u might need mortar on some homers. Personally I've an auld dispatch,ot just about holds 8ft edges if u put them in at a slant and has 3seats in the front. For 5500 I'd get a right decent model , mines a banger due to budget restraints. Lol
I have had two transits that have served me well but lost both to rot....so went fir a ducato that has a galv body.... lovely van but cost me an arm and a leg in 1st twelve months as had problem after problem... hopefully plaim sailing now....

I have had two transits that have served me well but lost both to rot....so went fir a ducato that has a galv body.... lovely van but cost me an arm and a leg in 1st twelve months as had problem after problem... hopefully plaim sailing now....
What milage you put in it in a year, I got the Citroen same as the fiat, done just under 20k in a year without any trouble

Again due to budget, (not wanting to spend more than 2 - 2.5k, I think I might try a vivaro. Can get reasonable enough looking ones for about that price here, could go for a transit too, though in that price range, most of them would have rust on the floors. My shitheap dispatch with over 205k will. Hopefully go a wee while longer yet though lol

Again due to budget, (not wanting to spend more than 2 - 2.5k, I think I might try a vivaro. Can get reasonable enough looking ones for about that price here, could go for a transit too, though in that price range, most of them would have rust on the floors. My shitheap dispatch with over 205k will. Hopefully go a wee while longer yet though lol
Steer (see what i did there) clear of Vivaros mate ask @scottie5 he still has nightmares over his :rayos:

Could you not use your money as a deposit and get a new one buy/lease?? Sorts all the reliability issues out mate

I fancied one but saw the gearboxes packed in quite alot...

borrowed my mates toyata hiace today.... what a beauty 200K on the clock and works a treat :D :D
Good vans mate. Bomb proof engines i used to have a high lux pick up and it was great but rusted to bits and couldnt get an mot for it :( then bought a bedford astra van and it was nothing but trouble i f**k**g hated it was in garage every week ffs

What milage you put in it in a year, I got the Citroen same as the fiat, done just under 20k in a year without any trouble
I got a 58 plate And Only do about 9k.... runs lovely but started with all common faults....fookin egr valves are the worst things ever put on a van.... cloggs all the engine with carbon.... your Citroen has the Ford engine and the fiat has an iveco engine..

borrowed my mates toyata hiace today.... what a beauty 200K on the clock and works a treat :D :D
Steer (see what i did there) clear of Vivaros mate ask @scottie5 he still has nightmares over his :rayos:

I have a 2006 vivaro with 235k and still going strong. @scottie5 can't drive lol.

The toyata hiace is s**t to drive u feel like u are sitting on the floor and drink diesel. Good van though.

I got a 58 plate And Only do about 9k.... runs lovely but started with all common faults....fookin egr valves are the worst things ever put on a van.... cloggs all the engine with carbon.... your Citroen has the Ford engine and the fiat has an iveco engine..
I had a 55 plate Ducato till last year, it was bulletproof, not had major trouble with it apart from a blown up clutch which was my fault really, I always had them since 97 (Peugeot, fiat, Citroen) and not had much trouble at all

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk