Updated Refina catalogue

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refina

Our new catalogue is now available, you can follow the link on the left of the page to request one. Aside from a slightly different front cover, there are some updated products and some new ones as well. Of interest for you lot include:

- revamped batch mixers,
- improved screw pump,
- the new blue s*p*r*lex spat,
- click-clack sponge floats and
- the new tiger claw tungsten rasps.

There will be a bigger update on the catalogue later this year, which you'll also get if you sign up for the catalogue. As ever any questions feel free reply to this post or pm us and either myself or Harry will get back to you.

Cheers!
Leon

Alreet, Kings of ( did you like what i did there). been trying to get a serrated h section off the website with a couple of other things i want and i cant find it. Its in the online catologue and even when i put the item number in the search box it cant find it to put in my man basket, whats the crack there then marra?

Alreet, Kings of ( did you like what i did there). been trying to get a serrated h section off the website with a couple of other things i want and i cant find it. Its in the online catologue and even when i put the item number in the search box it cant find it to put in my man basket, whats the crack there then marra?

Haha, you might be surprised to hear it's not the first time I've been called that.

I've just taken a look, sorry that's my fault. There used to be a fragment above the text saying the edges were serrated. I've fixed it now and here's the link:

Premium Rendering Tools

If you have any more probs let me know.

Hi Loen.

Can you plaeas advise on your returns/replacement policy.

We have a Speedskim that has warped after only 2 uses,and not fit for purpose.

Mark

Hi Loen.

Can you plaeas advise on your returns/replacement policy.

We have a Speedskim that has warped after only 2 uses,and not fit for purpose.

Mark

Hi Mark,

The Speedskim is not one of our products.

All Refina products are guaranteed one year for trade use, if you have any problems send them back to the distributor that you bought them from, or us if you bought from us directly. If the product is faulty you will receive a replacement or full refund.

If he means the s*p*r*lex spat then one of ours has warped aswell. Just haven't got round to sending it back

If he means the s*p*r*lex spat then one of ours has warped aswell. Just haven't got round to sending it back

Yes, I think I spoke to someone (Sue?) about it a while back. If you send it back to wherever you got it from, so it can be inspected and a refund can be issued.

It's also helpful for us if you can provide as much info as possible on what you were using it for, when and how it went wrong.

Haha, you might be surprised to hear it's not the first time I've been called that.

I've just taken a look, sorry that's my fault. There used to be a fragment above the text saying the edges were serrated. I've fixed it now and here's the link:

Premium Rendering Tools

If you have any more probs let me know.

Cant find the aluminium I profile scraper. Its in the catologue but not available to put in the man basket. Why cant i just put the stock number in the search box and it will come up?????............:RpS_cursing:

Cant find the aluminium I profile scraper. Its in the catologue but not available to put in the man basket. Why cant i just put the stock number in the search box and it will come up?????............:RpS_cursing:

Sorry about that! Not having much luck! I've just taken a look and the product was corrupted so not showing up, I've recreated it now and here's the link:

Premium Rendering Tools

Hi Refina, I am after a new trowel and really can not make my mind up between a marshall town 13inch ss
or 13ss refina, i currently use a 12" gold permashape marshall but want a larger trowel to put on with, i have also seen your 14 inch ss refina s*p*r*lex so even more confused on which one to get,can you give me some selling points on the above please...if i go for the refinas do you think they match up to marshall town and why, Cheers for any advice.

Hi Refina, I am after a new trowel and really can not make my mind up between a marshall town 13inch ss
or 13ss refina, i currently use a 12" gold permashape marshall but want a larger trowel to put on with, i have also seen your 14 inch ss refina s*p*r*lex so even more confused on which one to get,can you give me some selling points on the above please...if i go for the refinas do you think they match up to marshall town and why, Cheers for any advice.

Hi Rich,

Sorry about the late reply, Leon is out of the office at the moment so i will be trying to help you!

• The Refina s*p*r*lex is the more flexible of the trowels due to it being a thinner grade of metal. This also means that it is lightweight. However, the next size up from what you have is a 14" as we currently don't do a 13" this retails at £32 ex VAT.
  • The Marshalltown, as im sure you are aware, is a well established brand that few people find fault with. For a 13" permashape gold, it is £35 ex VAT (this is a special offer price).

Overall, I would recommend the s*p*r*lex if you are looking for the more flexible trowel. But if you want to stick with what you know then go for the Marshalltown.

I have had a few people on our trade counter trying the s*p*r*lex and loving it (I know this sounds biased towards the Refina product haha)

If you want anymore information then please dont hesistate to contact me.

Cheers,

Harry

Hi Harry, Thanks for your reply, Going to buy the Refina 13" ss premium trowel and hope i get on with it, meeting more and more plasterers on site with a Refina in their collection so you must be doing something right, Cheers for your help!

It seems like refina is fast becoming what dewalt is to chippys for plasterers we will all be wearing refina boots soon:RpS_thumbsup:. If I could afford it I would completely kit myself out with refina gear.

...I used to get laughed at about ten years ago with my full set of blue handled trowels from Refina.
Now look!.....

It seems like refina is fast becoming what dewalt is to chippys for plasterers we will all be wearing refina boots soon:RpS_thumbsup:. If I could afford it I would completely kit myself out with refina gear.
If we got popstar wages like plumbers & sparkys we would all be kitted out marra.......:RpS_thumbsup:. If only refina could give us a forum discount maybe we could get ourselves some new clobber...........:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.