Unifinish

Members online

/?
so 99 % can give a good finish with multi but you cannot ,ever thought about learning the trade rather then posting s**t ? T***s like you with a silly ego have f**k*d up this forum
Some like board some like multi Keith

I like Vincey. I'm getting really bored/uncomfortable reading the continuous s**t he's getting. I really couldn't care less if he should or shouldn't apologise for something really boring that happened ages ago that no one else cares about.

It's crap
I'm bored of reading his lies :whistle:

That’s why I liked it. Even down to the quality of the bags( yes I’m that sad!!) uni felt weird to start with but there is like a latexy feel to it.
Covered better. Good friend of mine who decorates over most of my work noticed the difference. He preferred uni.
That’s why I was basecoat multi over new work then topping with uni.
Not being funny but I'm still waiting for you to say "I Wanna Play A Game" lol unless this is the game? Are people going to die?

Just delete the T***s ,then the forum will be what it was ,guys talking about plastering and rendering ,its really got silly on here

Just delete the T***s ,then the forum will be what it was ,guys talking about plastering and rendering ,its really got silly on here
f**k me Keith banter is part of the job unless you mean other comments? I'm about to put a pic up to match his username but not sure what your getting at if it's me just say

@Jigsaw oh yes there will be blood lol
download (20).jpg

Did you use any unifinish with jigsaw? Just out of interest
No he didn’t it’s all my own fault putting on to thick, not washing it down or pva-ing.
Before plastering!!!
Unifinish is a bit of a diva when u think about it!!lol

No he didn’t it’s all my own fault putting on to thick, not washing it down or pva-ing.
Before plastering!!!
Unifinish is a bit of a diva when u think about it!!lol
I was just trying to work out why he seems so uptight with me John , thought he might of done the job with you or something

Last edited:
He taught me so I think as we all didn’t get off to a good start, Keithuk & others have spurred me on to post.
Then you get the doubters!!
But as a whole I love tpf.
My wife & kids don’t!!!!!;)

He taught me so I think as we all didn’t get off to a good start, Keithuk & others have spurred me on to post.
Probably one of the best introductory threads I've saw on here mate

Fair play , I did apologise to him, I didn’t realise he taught you mate I thought he said you worked together for 30 years , my mistake

Fair play , I did apologise to him, I didn’t realise he taught you mate I thought he said you worked together for 30 years , my mistake
It’s all good I love the banter too, just frustrating when people straight away think you are a fraud!!
So bollox to you all!!!lol

I'm bored of reading about you being bored! You're alright flynny, but I really think you should move on now, its not cool and you're the mod so shouldn't you be the responsible grown up round here?
That is correct Jess I am the mod and I am also the responsible one round here, I don't just give great advise and hilarious banter I watch out for groomers and liars. As the only moderator when one of the members start to spread vicious lies and rumours about me surely I as the only mod should call said member out? Your saying I should move on but if a member is going round accusing people of all sorts and upsetting regular members with his lies it's not right. I know your in the special group so maybe you have a duty to be loyal so I see where your at but I don't think it's time to move on just yet, I'm waiting on proof or an apology :)

So has anybody had any problems with unifinish?

I’m pissing about I don’t wanna start all over again!!
Good people good banter:)
I never had issues with it ever (y) that might be down to the fact that noone stocks it around here :D