Unifinish

Members online

Fk me, I'd have layed that room on in half the time, pull up from bottom and fill bit in at top. That was painful watching

Fk me, I'd have layed that room on in half the time, pull up from bottom and fill bit in at top. That was painful watching
I can't comment coz I'm on the pay roll lol always the same with these vids, I was prepared to race a machine in a proper vid and I know I'm gonna be sweating my b*ll***s to win, that's the difference, to be fair the video is a bit better than the others and they have used better looking actors lol

I just tweeted Gary @The Apprentice on how handsome he looked in the vid on his new role at BG.............reckons he's the new posterboy as Vince wasnt promoting Uni enough

I can't comment coz I'm on the pay roll lol always the same with these vids, I was prepared to race a machine in a proper vid and I know I'm gonna be sweating my b*ll***s to win, that's the difference, to be fair the video is a bit better than the others and they have used better looking actors lol
Fk off I was in one of them early vids lol

Lets see then :hola:

Great bit of boarding on the ceiling, feel sorry for the chippy and decorators negotiating them grand canyon sized gaps between the door lining and the wall, not that the spread could do anything about it, bit of a messed up room that was

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk