UK lockdown this friday

Members online

China are buying shares like fook now!!
They have the antidote probably!!
Killed 2 birds with 1 stone, thinned out there population, will have a cure before anyone else so sell that on, shortage of Chinese goods the world has come to rely on!!
All this since trump challenged there power!!!
They would sooner die with honor than be down trodden!!
Biggest nation in the world and soon to be
The most powerfull!!!
This germ that was created is bigger than any bomb they can make without pollution of the planet..
When they have depopulation under control millions... Then they will start giving out the cure....
They say around 14/18 months for that..
How the fuk can it be more powerful than a bomb it only kills the vunrebale like any flue lol. Il tell you what going to kill people in the UK mental health not coronavirus.

Another positive though is the planes pollution saved I was reading that per day 44,000 planes normally fly that’s quite a lot of emissions saved

How the fuk can it be more powerful than a bomb it only kills the vunrebale like any flue lol. Il tell you what going to kill people in the UK mental health not coronavirus.
[/QUOTE
I agree too now , ever since this all started I been trying to make sense of it thinking there’s no way it was a monkey in a flipping market Now it’s so clear it’s bio warfare it’s untrue
So Spanish flue swine flue ebola Sars and so on all warfare. Let see they might of being! So coronavirus is going take all the way lol

I agree too now , ever since this all started I been trying to make sense of it thinking there’s no way it was a monkey in a flipping market Now it’s so clear it’s bio warfare it’s untrue
Spanish flue bird flue Sars ebola were they warfare? Lol fuk me dandelion burdock going to win the war told were fuked in the UK whith mental health after this world war8 of virus

just seen a live facebook thingy.

some bell says he has a good source that the army are being deployed now and boris will make an announcement that 15 day lockdown on monday no one allowed out of their houses..

f**k**g kill me now!

some bell says he has a good source that the army are being deployed now and boris will make an announcement that 15 day lockdown on monday no one allowed out of their houses..

f**k**g kill me now!
Good luck with that hope they send dads army down here if true

No s**t I just seen army on the m1

@carys I know it may sound crazy but it does make sense mate in one single go the Chinese have crippled everyone mate, fair enough it is conspiracy but if it’s true was an absolute master class by them

f**k**g kill me now!
What difrent will that make might as well fuking work our way through it.
Good luck with that hope they send dads army down here if true

Attachments

• 122de3ac-1a13-48d4-838d-97b0cbc4309c.gif
    122de3ac-1a13-48d4-838d-97b0cbc4309c.gif
    781 KB · Views: 120

@carys I know it may sound crazy but it does make sense mate in one single go the Chinese have crippled everyone mate, fair enough it is conspiracy but if it’s true was an absolute master class by them
Did the Spanish have the same game plan to

to me this is all over rated.
yes its a virus. yes people become ill and yes people sadly dont make it but that is combined with other illness. i cant find any case where someone has died solely from this virus.

i believe this is some sort of warfare.... the goverment never made this much effort over terrorism.

people should get their heads out their arse.. be sensible with shopping.. cleanliness etc and ride it out

Did the Spanish have the same game plan to
I know all about Spanish flu mate , was started from animals yes not in Spain either , it was only Spain that reported the numbers as they were not at war like the rest of the world , all I’m saying is the Chinese could of easily thought this all through , drop the bug local land then they knew exactly what would happen and look at the Chinese now they are all in the clear near enough with us lot crippled

Same some just gone by Sheffield m1

So is tpf lol
Lol exactly most of should be in the nut house. They say the outcome going to be 20 thousand deaths of older vunrebale people in UK. 70 thousand people whith cancer in the UK every year. So this all the panic shoppers sort your fuking heads out idiots

Lol exactly most of should be in the nut house. They say the outcome going to be 20 thousand deaths of older vunrebale people in UK. 70 thousand people whith cancer in the UK every year. So this all the panic shoppers sort your fuking heads out idiots
Had to wipe my ass with my mrs sock earlier she was fuming

I've got a job on top of a mountain nobody about can they stop you going out to work?
I’ve got two completely empty houses with materials already there but apparently it is gonna get to the point where street patrols and road blocks are in place. Just something I’ve seen online so don’t quote me though

In all due respect mate, we haven't got a clue. I highly doubt a Tory government would want to destroy its own economy because that's what's happening

A virus that didn't exisist on the planet 15 weeks ago has managed to get a decent foothold on nearly every continent on the planet.

f**k**g kill me now!
I’ve seen pics of the army coming up the m5 into Birmingham today

In all due respect mate, we haven't got a clue. I highly doubt a Tory government would want to destroy its own economy because that's what's happening

A virus that didn't exisist on the planet 15 weeks ago has managed to get a decent foothold on nearly every continent on the planet.
OK agree they have to take precautions. Time will tell and I think the outcome going to be what the fuk was fuss about. But I guess better be safe than sorry.

Going south on M3 this afternoon saw a army vehicle and a few soldiers stood on bridge looking about.