UK lockdown this friday

Members online

C5667007-2514-4227-AB39-AA982107AB44.jpeg

China are buying shares like fook now!!
They have the antidote probably!!
Killed 2 birds with 1 stone, thinned out there population, will have a cure before anyone else so sell that on, shortage of Chinese goods the world has come to rely on!!
All this since trump challenged there power!!!
They would sooner die with honor than be down trodden!!
Biggest nation in the world and soon to be
The most powerfull!!!
This germ that was created is bigger than any bomb they can make without pollution of the planet..
When they have depopulation under control millions... Then they will start giving out the cure....
They say around 14/18 months for that..
This is it I reckon

No s**t I just seen army on the m1

@carys I know it may sound crazy but it does make sense mate in one single go the Chinese have crippled everyone mate, fair enough it is conspiracy but if it’s true was an absolute master class by them
Its not the chinks. Its the Yanks and Israel.

Don’t you think 1 of the thousands of troops involved would have text their friends/family and let them know what’s going on???
Anyone you know serving or not heard anything? I have said in conversation that the time to worry when we get military intervention

Lol exactly most of should be in the nut house. They say the outcome going to be 20 thousand deaths of older vunrebale people in UK. 70 thousand people whith cancer in the UK every year. So this all the panic shoppers sort your fuking heads out idiots
Lol. I told you we'd be in lockdown a week ago and you wouldn't have it. Now you keep regurgitating your cancer and flu numbers but fail to mention the catastrophic effect this will have on the economy for decades to come. You can take your cancer and flu numbers and treble it. Italy has 2500 dead and its doubling every two or three days and they think the peak will be mid April. Not the end, but the peak. Do the maths.

OK agree they have to take precautions. Time will tell and I think the outcome going to be what the fuk was fuss about. But I guess better be safe than sorry.
Lol. I told you we'd be in lockdown a week ago and you wouldn't have it. Now you keep regurgitating your cancer and flu numbers but fail to mention the catastrophic effect this will have on the economy for decades to come. You can take your cancer and flu numbers and treble it. Italy has 2500 dead and its doubling every two or three days and they think the peak will be mid April. Not the end, but the peak. Do the maths.
m8 mental health going to get you before coronavirus lol

Speak for yourself, things have been sweet lately
f**k the world full of greed fuking selfish people look around you in the shops. Y the f**k do people need half year of bog roll supplies not talking about hand gel ect