Turnover test - 5th Grant

Good rates, only problem is a good spread can earn so well , eventually the client ends up dropping rates or looking elsewhere

Only if you work for s**t houses , been doing work for this firm for last 5 years m8,
For all the big clients
Morgan sindal, kier, osbournes etc , rates always the same. You get extra £1.50 per m2 for anything over 3 meters in height as well

Only if you work for s**t houses , been doing work for this firm for last 5 years m8,
For all the big clients
Morgan sindal, kier, osbournes etc , rates always the same. You get extra £1.50 per m2 for anything over 3 meters in height as well
big will ferrell GIF

Nah I’m just a dummy pushing muck up the walls subbing for a decent company, earning a good living .
Plastering is the pits , wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy . That’s why is the moneys shite I’d rather stay at home

What part of the country, If thats std height 2.4m and reasonably straightforward I'd come out of retirement for those rates and earn £1500 a week on my own without breaking a sweat.

subbies in Southend phoned to see if my sons would be interested. £5 skim, f &s £10 hardwall. they said no f &s price to low .

Nah I’m just a dummy pushing muck up the walls subbing for a decent company, earning a good living .
Plastering is the pits , wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy . That’s why is the moneys shite I’d rather stay at home
Surely money can't be s**t on those rates, unless jobs are unorganized

subbies in Southend phoned to see if my sons would be interested. £5 skim, f &s £10 hardwall. they said no f &s price to low .
Best Job I had was £6m2 to skim. 2 quick 25 ish m2 hits and used to either do 1 hit Friday or usually had the day off.