Turnover test - 5th Grant

Members online

Pmsl
So let’s take away all your rights & put good business out of business
Keep you under house arrest, take away customers take away materials for those still in business
make you wear a nappie ,blackmail a vaccine & you still believe For the greater of mankind
Absolutely brainwashing @ it’s finest

your welcome

What on earth are you on about you weirdo, That moldy bedsit is giving you thinking difficulties , it's the dog I feel for.

Shut up you fking moon unit, most of the folk claiming these grants haven’t missed a day of work or very few if they have, just seeing it as free money. Go on and collect your free cash but don’t come moaning on here once it’s all to get paid back.
The problem is though they probably won't but it's underdeniably true that benefit and tax abuse is a huge drain in this country. If you have to fleece the government to pay for home improvements then you are no different to the smack head shuffling off to get his handouts and methadone jelly like @Dollar heading back to his housing benefit subsidised £45 a week bedsit
You will come

The problem is though they probably won't but it's underdeniably true that benefit and tax abuse is a huge drain in this country. If you have to fleece the government to pay for home improvements

Agree fuckimg low life scum.

Wifes torn between these two

Screenshot_20210305-185101_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210305-185126_Facebook.jpg

Just heard there’s going to be redundancy’s so could end back on the trowel...
Fingers crossed for you , bound to be agency work with decent money if you're up to date with your tickets , bit of private spreading to fit in

The problem is though they probably won't but it's underdeniably true that benefit and tax abuse is a huge drain in this country. If you have to fleece the government to pay for home improvements then you are no different to the smack head .

just think, what would your greedy member of parliament do if they where in this position.
the tax office can put any business under investigation. that could take 5 years to sort out. they will not release any payments of the 20% deductions that has been stopped. if you have nothing to lose go for the payment.

I presume its because it becomes part of your income even though you haven't

just think, what would your greedy member of parliament do if they where in this position.
the tax office can put any business under investigation. that could take 5 years to sort out. they will not release any payments of the 20% deductions that has been stopped. if you have nothing to lose go for the payment.
They would give themselves a 12% pay rise and give the nurses 1% in the midst of a pandemic.

The problem is though they probably won't but it's underdeniably true that benefit and tax abuse is a huge drain in this country. If you have to fleece the government to pay for home improvements then you are no different to the smack head shuffling off to get his handouts and methadone jelly like @Dollar heading back to his housing benefit subsidised £45 a week bedsit
You will come
Don't presume you are a better person because you work and pay your taxes . Be thankful that you are able to choose your income stream.

Don't presume you are a better person because you work and pay your taxes . Be thankful that you are able to choose your income stream.
Presume? Moi? Sir you get me wrong I have never nor never will presume anything about any man or gal (@JessThePlasterer ) on a forum, I have never disagreed with @Dollar or anyone on here for that matter.
Dollar told me in confidence that he has coped life as a chronic premature ejaculator by avoiding all female contact, his condition was caused ironically by premature ejaculating as a young man whilst clothed after seeing an incredible glossy border collie cock it's leg up a letter box, said ejaculate unfortunately fused his japsom to his boxer briefs ultimate causing heightened sensitivity. Sad really, but explains a lot of his behaviour on here

Last year it was lack of materials this year it's lack of work. Most of my calls have been for Green Deal grant work so looking at getting accredited but long process.

Last year it was lack of materials this year it's lack of work. Most of my calls have been for Green Deal grant work so looking at getting accredited but long process.

I would guess that the green deal work will go to the large EWI contractors who have the British kite mark.

The scheme will be long over before your accredited

£5 per m2
£1.50 per LM for beads
£12.50 per m2 float and set (hardwall)

on site I’m on atm
What part of the country, If thats std height 2.4m and reasonably straightforward I'd come out of retirement for those rates and earn £1500 a week on my own without breaking a sweat.