trowel head does plastering video

Status
Not open for further replies.

trowelhead

Here's me doing skimming my own apartment using French gear

[video=facebook;10150218693439772]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150218693439772[/video]

oops I was miles away thinking of something else when wroting that... the ROOM was 33m2!! The wall's 10m2, and I'm 180cm :RpS_biggrin:

I've phunked up my right hand, my fingers lock together so I can't hold a trowel especially for polishing, otherwise I would've finished the flat by now and had less of a headache. Instead I've been hunting for a plasterer in 3 countries! Lack of availability / skill has been a problem.

I've phunked up my right hand, my fingers lock together so I can't hold a trowel especially for polishing, otherwise I would've finished the flat by now and had less of a headache. Instead I've been hunting for a plasterer in 3 countries! Lack of availability / skill has been a problem.
why polish eggshells fine

wow, so according to you, not only does one have to be a plasterer to be a man, but a quick one!? Some of the plasterers I've come accross are too much of a man :RpS_lol: must be them kebabs

wow, so according to you, not only does one have to be a plasterer to be a man, but a quick one!? Some of the plasterers I've come accross are too much of a man :RpS_lol: must be them kebabs

where did i mention being quick you just sound like a right jessie oh i cant polish my fingers hurt.stop being a wuss and get on with it 1 wall at a time if your poor little fingers hurt

No need to bring any tools either, we'll nip over t'border and get a Swiss Army Trowelhawk thing:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.