Trowel cleaning

Members online

Who cares just use the c**t dont get paid anymore for using a clean trowel!
Gonna put me head @zombie chopping board and say i geta slightly better finish with a clean trowel so always keep on top of it. ( only my f**k**g opinion)
I once got told and @malc might be able to confirm but back in day some sites wouldnt let you on with a mucky trowel

A good trowel is useless in the wrong hands, it's u leaving the good finish with it lol
My other one had gone like a Bannana and couldnt seem to leave the finish it did a year ago, new trowel is a breath of fresh air and also down to 13 from 14 which I think I prefer

My other one had gone like a Bannana and couldnt seem to leave the finish it did a year ago, new trowel is a breath of fresh air and also down to 13 from 14 which I think I prefer
Prefer 13x5s myself although best trowel u had was 14 x 4 3/4. For me 13s seem to gave a better balance or something

It's a beauty mate, much appreciated and glad I didn't need to start from scratch
Wait til u start rendering and have ur rubbing float how u like it, and it breaks on u. Gutting lol. Although the last couple I've had have broken in nice and quickly

Wait til u start rendering and have ur rubbing float how u like it, and it breaks on u. Gutting lol. Although the last couple I've had have broken in nice and quickly
Lol, working outside in England, will be a good while before I try that, currently sorting finance to go to auction so hopefully less plastering in general soon

Lol, working outside in England, will be a good while before I try that, currently sorting finance to go to auction so hopefully less plastering in general soon
It's even more fun in Ireland. We get 4 seasons in a day lol
Oh? What's that,ur looking to like open an auction? Fair play if u got a way out or way to slacken ur work load (y)

Lol @ sites having morals. They’d let you on with a broom covered in cat shite if you could bang a room out fast enough with it.

It's even more fun in Ireland. We get 4 seasons in a day lol
Oh? What's that,ur looking to like open an auction? Fair play if u got a way out or way to slacken ur work load (y)
Lol, no refinancing current property to go buy another at auction, just less plastering and a bit more of other stuff

Lol, no refinancing current property to go buy another at auction, just less plastering and a bit more of other stuff
Oops lol fair play. Kina want to buy myself a house, iffy if I'll get mortgage easily, but half want to buy one to rent out as well but with my accounts numbers and low deposit likely won't get decent mortgage never mind two. Could probably get mortgage for the possible rental but I wouldn't want to live in it lol F*****g hate adult decisions when I know f**k all bout it lol. Why they not try teach u this s**t at school instead of river systems and types of rock lol

That’s horrendous, they get down to fag paper thickness and rub up really sweet then snap all over the place I’ve got one shaped lie a bloody diamond nearly

Bi carbonate
I'm going to try this bicarbonate of soda trick.. I have in the past used a Window scraper. Wood chisel. Wallpaper scraper. Wire wool. 240 grit sandpaper and after I slip and cut myself on the sharp edge a different type of plaster to stop the bleeding

I'm going to try this bicarbonate of soda trick.. I have in the past used a Window scraper. Wood chisel. Wallpaper scraper. Wire wool. 240 grit sandpaper and after I slip and cut myself on the sharp edge a different type of plaster to stop the bleeding

You won't look back once you use bicarb. Cleans up lovely

Bi carbonate is awesome

Leave them to soak in DAZ washing powder over night! Next morning all stuck on plaster and fat becomes soft can can be scraped off easily then washed in warm clean water!!! Works wonders

Soak in a hotub of prosecco for a night........leastways that’s what we do round here.
Doesn’t get the trowel clean but gets rid of that nasty prosecco stuff.........

Champagne for everyone dahhhhhlings.......

Soak in a hotub of prosecco for a night........leastways that’s what we do round here.
Doesn’t get the trowel clean but gets rid of that nasty prosecco stuff.........

Champagne for everyone dahhhhhlings.......
Dont let vince hear you taking the piss out of his beloved prosecco

Leave them to soak in DAZ washing powder over night! Next morning all stuck on plaster and fat becomes soft can can be scraped off easily then washed in warm clean water!!! Works wonders

Also works on dot and dab and sand a cement!
And no im not a DAZ rep lol.