Trainee plasterer looking to gain experience, willing to work for free. West Midlands

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjc

Hi there, I'm Rob and I'm 22. I am desperately seeking experience in the trade, I'm currently attending college 2 days a week, have my own van and tools as well as CSCS card. I'm more than willing to work for free, as knowledge and experience is priceless! I'm based in Walsall, Birmingham, 5 minutes from junction 7 of the M6. If you can help me out, or know anybody that might be interested I'd really appreciate it.

My email address is caddy89@hotmail.co.uk
and mobile number 07787403167

what expierence do you have mate have you worked on site or have you just been going to college? what tools do you have?

I really hope you get a start mate, I get so angry at young lads looking for work and there is feck all going on for them it's just not right.:RpS_cursing:

I really hope you get a start mate, I get so angry at young lads looking for work and there is feck all going on for them it's just not right.:RpS_cursing:

Aint that the case, Ive got a real keen lad working for me on and off, just wish i had enough work on to offer him full time. Poor fecker been outta work for 2 years almost. Grafts like a trojan , never late, never moans, teas made before asking for it, tools all sparkly n clean despite having to bash the ice off the water bath. Almost feel guilty about not being able to give him more work.
I'm trying to get him a start with one of the fellas on here, i'll even pay for his CSCS as i believe in him that much.
The government needs to subsidise the youngsters i reckon or very soon there wont be any coming into the trades that are any good. Oh n get rid of feckin NVQ's cos theyre shite, n bring back the C&G, that'll weed out the crap ones.

Oh n rjc, I really hope you get a start mate, and hopefully not for nothing. Keen youngsters are hard to find these days. Seems most want an office job, 50k a yr and a beemer...

Andy am gonna see about that job in ramsgate soon so I'll update u then.'it's a shame he don't live up our way as we are like you a bit, I can't quite yet have someone full time but do need someone quite often. How much is his train etc when he comes up to here?

Status
Not open for further replies.