C&G level 2, looking for work to gain more experience around Luton, Bedfordshire..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originunknown

Hi, my name is James and have happened to stumble upon this site this evening, Think that it's great idea that I'm able to upload my details to this forum for any potential plasterers interested, Anyway a bit about myself, I've completed a City & Guilds Level 2, admittedly a while back but have been plastering here and there doing work through word of mouth and also friends and family mainly skimming and internal repairs but would like to gain more experience and a bit more speed, I'm very willing to assist/labour and get stuck in and have laboured before for a spread and have some dry-lining experience too, I have a Cscs Card and i reside in Luton, Bedfordshire, Many Thanks...

Thanks guys I've got the other lad Connor joining me tomorrow

Last edited:
Hi, my name is James and have happened to stumble upon this site this evening, Think that it's great idea that I'm able to upload my details to this forum for any potential plasterers interested, Anyway a bit about myself, I've completed a City & Guilds Level 2, admittedly a while back but have been plastering here and there doing work through word of mouth and also friends and family mainly skimming and internal repairs but would like to gain more experience and a bit more speed, I'm very willing to assist/labour and get stuck in and have laboured before for a spread and have some dry-lining experience too, I have a Cscs Card and i reside in Luton, Bedfordshire, Many Thanks...
Hi James give me a call on 07913406818 if your still looking for work thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.