Top 10 things 4 a plasterers good day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
some good ones there. Still waiting for "we're taking the old bath out after you've finished." when doing an upstairs. No worries pebbledashing the expensive Farrow and Ball.

Client is stunning

2.when the client tells you cost is not important.

A Hot lady customer/client scantily clad ;)

customer telling you dont worry about carpets as they are going, realizing you may have to use the toilet and telling u where it is

Is it ok if we pay you buy bank transfer today.
Kettle. milk. sugar, coffee, tea and assortment of biscuits and cakes left on the kitchen counter and being told to just help yourself cos we are off out.

Last couple of months I've had all of the above from the best (and by far the richest!) customers I've ever had. Great people and really down to earth ............. "If Carlsberg made customers" :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Last couple of months I've had all of the above from the best (and by far the richest!) customers I've ever had. Great people and really down to earth ............. "If Carling made customers" :RpS_thumbup:

You mean if carlsberg made customers?
ive had great job in cheynewalk. Great price accepted and lovely job to do.
and one in southampton full 5 bed conversion plus oak conversion. The woman came up every fri with home baked cakes for us

the cost is not important but you must only use green materials on my estate. all ceilings and stud walls must be done with reed roll, all plaster must be lime mortar, no pva or modern plaster you can use rabbit glue.
all sewage must be drained into reed beds.
all electric must be returned to the national grid as power left in the cables will give off a bad aura, only rubber cable to be used from germany as plastic gives of fumes.
the customer is very demanding and very wealthy.

You mean if carlsberg made customers?
ive had great job in cheynewalk. Great price accepted and lovely job to do.
and one in southampton full 5 bed conversion plus oak conversion. The woman came up every fri with home baked cakes for us

Lol yes :RpS_lol:

I think a skip on the job is the best one but also hitting green lights all the way in and out .

Had a no toilet job a few years ago, the skip was used to hide behind while crouching down a filling an old bonding bag.
I had a young labourer who couldn't lower himself to this and decided to spend the day touching cloth.
I deliberately slowed down and forced him after several hours to visit the skip.

Wicked selection to choose from ...here is the top 10

At 10 electrician has clipped cables in to boxes and your trowel runs smooth over them.
9.materials are there on arrival
8.room is cleared completely
7.customer makes a bacon butty
6.electric and water is very close buy
5.space on drive to get it close to the door.
4.customer offers to pay bank transfer while u r there
3.skip there you not paid for to clear out your van.
2.customer says don't worry about the floor u can trash it
And definitely 1.customer opens door scantily clad dressed

Thanks all you need to do now for 2015 is print the list and give to all quotes in the New year
Hopefully people will understand now what we all expect on a job

Update on number 1.Female customer opens that door scantily clad dressed.

Feel free to change top ten if u disagree with mine

P.s my second post idea is tonight...it will be a long one

"Dnt worry about the carpets cause their gettin lifted" is 1 of ma favourites and "theres beers in the fridge help yourself " thats a good customer.

As long as radios workin bit of dio on sorted , on a job today n young chap said where's the Xmas songs ile turn it over I said fuk noddy holder touch that radio n ile dry bum ya fastest I saw him move all day !

Had "I don't eat cakes but I've baked you three and what you can't eat you can take away.."

Much better when customer goes out for the day, can have a proper rummage through the knicker draw in peace

Much better when customer goes out for the day, can have a proper rummage through the knicker draw in peace

I was told of a lab who did that, walked downstairs with them on his head - stirring his mug of tea with a dildo he'd found...

...when she walked in early (forgot something and came back home).
Everyone got slung off the job..

I was told of a lab who did that, walked downstairs with them on his head - stirring his mug of tea with a dildo he'd found...

...when she walked in early (forgot something and came back home).
Everyone got slung off the job..

Worth ever second? Lol

When u get on site and their not healthy and safety mad and not like a prisoner of war camp

when u find out you can use the site power and not use the bloody gene every day

and the contractor is using board finish not multi

when your not the last on site Happy Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.