Tools

Members online

Yes generators. We use it for dab and have a shitty makita for the skim that's why its lasted so long .as soon as the dabbing done I put it back in the van before some c**t robs it whilst you go for a piss or smoke most of our sites are full of thieves
We had our generator nicked about 6 months ago..smashed patio glass doors and took it.was only 2 month old..just hate lobbing c**t in van every night.. left it on job today.thought I'd rather take gamble then carry it to van..no living room windows in either

Cheers mate.Ive already got one but at that price it's worth it for a spare for one of my lads to use.

We had our generator nicked about 6 months ago..smashed patio glass doors and took it.was only 2 month old..just hate lobbing c**t in van every night.. left it on job today.thought I'd rather take gamble then carry it to van..no living room windows in either
That's why we are interested in the dewalt . Lugging the Honda about is a ballache. Us the c**t poisens us going home :cry:

Cheers mate.Ive already got one but at that price it's worth it for a spare for one of my lads to use.
Where are u based mate? Forgot to say the whisk on it is the one that pulls u in the bucket absolutely t**t but dont think a new whisk will cost much.

Cheers mate.There agood bit if kit as I've already got one but another one will be handy.

That's alright mate as thee only £40 as just bought one for my other megamixer.Im based in Worcester but I'm in Manchester on Saturday as going out with my lads for works doo so happy to collect from you then if that's ok?

Reactions: Djr
That's alright mate as thee only £40 as just bought one for my other megamixer.Im based in Worcester but I'm in Manchester on Saturday as going out with my lads for works doo so happy to collect from you then if that's ok?
Best city by far great choice of piss up (y)

Il take it all tonight what’s your postcode I’m just driving around Wigan looking for vans with mike Harrison on no joy at minute! Get kettle on hurry up nearly outta fuel!